Reviews for Leopard King
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 7/3
Please continue! I so enjoy your story!
Sharki101 chapter 5 . 6/4
Please oh please update this is one of my favorite stories I don't mean to sound mean but I would love for you to write another chapter. I'm sorry of this came out as a mean statement as in you have to update now just please write one soon on your own time. Sorry I just really like this story.
animal lover13 chapter 5 . 6/4
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Update soon.

Keep writing
harryandginnyfan83 chapter 5 . 5/3
Please continue with this story. I am really enjoying it so far.
ceutpuppy1 chapter 5 . 4/2
This is a very good fanfiction and I can't wait for the next chapter. For some reason I have a big soft spot for fluffy animals like Harry is currently. Everything about this fanfiction is perfect!
Wow. That. Was. SO. AWESOME! Harry turned into a giant wolf hybrid of his animagus form and Fudge nearly pissed his pants! So cool! Please update soon! I love this story!
Kichou chapter 5 . 3/23
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
shunshu chapter 5 . 3/11
me encanto muy interesante esta muy buena la historia espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
Lauren Saint chapter 5 . 3/10
Haha well that is one way to get rid of Fudge! Haha awesome. :D nice chapter!
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 3/8
I'm loving this story honey! Keep up the food work!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 5 . 3/7
Damn Fudge. Should be shot. Keep up the good work!
Estel
littlesprout chapter 5 . 3/6
Great chapter.
Thanks for updating
PurpleBullet chapter 5 . 3/5
I am in love with this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
Nagilover4ever chapter 5 . 3/5
Love it. Update soon.
Genuka chapter 5 . 3/5
*cavorts in delight* I can't wait for the next update!