Reviews for Leopard King
Maddie chapter 5 . 5/24
Very interesting story! I hope you continue this! I'd like to see what happens next! _
fhl1234 chapter 5 . 3/8
I am proud of Harry for making new friends. And I loved reading this. Thanks for sharing :-)
fhl1234 chapter 4 . 3/8
Neat; Harry's a powerful wizard.

*snickers* Minerva's cake eating was hilarious.

It was nice to see everyone getting both Harry and his animigus form presents. It's always nice to be excepted.
fhl1234 chapter 3 . 3/8
I'm thrilled to see how much progress Harry's made with overcoming his abuse. I can't wait to see how he will react once he finds out that Sirius is an animargus. Maybe his godfather can be the one to explain it to him...

To tell you the truth, Fawkes is my favorite magical creature in the fic.

I usually don't read this sort of fic, but I decided to give it a try.
jetray1000 chapter 5 . 1/1
I just wanted to ask if this story is going to be continued? It would be a shame for such a good story to become one of the countless of abandoned stories on this site.
TheDorkQueen chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Is it bad that I want a baby pet snow lepoard now?
YamiYugiYuki chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
I love this story so much. You've done a very good job. This is the first story like this I have read. Its a very unique idea and I can't wait to see where it goes :)

- smiles and looks over shoulder, waves and runs off laughing as a crow flies over head carrying a cat figurine -
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
I love this and have read it multiple times I hope we get another chapter soon.
Jewelie-chan chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
I- wow. Even though this probably has no hope of being updated, I'm gonna leave a follow just in case. But seriously, wow. This is just so amazing. I love the originality of it. I love how well it's written, how you wrote the characters, and especially your way of going about explaining how magic works. It's brilliant! I really, really hope to see more. Dftba! :D
lesa.blazer chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Please continue soon
Draco chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
This is so enthralling I just want to read more! I do hope that you will write more.
emthereble chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Love it!
priscila chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
hola saludos espero que continĂșes la historia PORFA me gusto MUCHOOOO ;)
mackiechandler chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
Hot damn this rocks
remeyqueen74 chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
please consider update this amazing story i need to know what happens next us servus harrys mate?