Reviews for Fablehaven, The Next Chapter
Emily chapter 2 . 5/26/2018
Whhyyy?! Twilight is the best! EDWARD!
lilrosebuds chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
It it really exiting already so please write more!
Chloe Snow chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Love the story and Kendra's reaction to Twilight. Please write more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Do part three plz plz PLZ
readingrock101 chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
No! Another cliffy! I hate cliffylies! :( now i spend the rest of the day wondering what will happen :( hopefully not to kill anyone. * evil smile* mabey you could put in there something about warren and venassa. BECUZ THERE THE PERFECT COUPLE! (Im weird and girly. Lol) great story, though
Demon prison chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
You need to finish!
Pigolion chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Keep writing please! I will favorite this so I can keep reading later...
CitrusProductions chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
I like how you right
AmandaSkittles chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Ok, I just need to say, that part about Twilight was the best thing I read all day. My friend had the exact same reaction to the book, except her rant lasted like ten minutes until she threw the book across the room and nearly impaled me, if I hadn't ducked. Same thing happened when she read Allegiant in the Divergent series...I should really stop reading books with her...Anyways, getting off topic here, I really like this story so far. It's really creative and unique. Good job! I really hope to see new chapters soon! .
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Like it. Really cool. When can you write another chapter? I'm on the edge of my seat here! But hey, Twilight isn't all THAT bad. I read it ages ago and I still love it. We have to remember that Edward is stunningly beautiful and designed to attract any girl within seconds so he can drink their blood -). But still, you have a point. Please please please write another chapter.
forza-girl08 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Oh, DUH DUH DUH DUUUUUUH!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Love
Forza-Girl
forza-girl08 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Creepy, but I like. Very good description.
Love
Forza-Girl
greekgeek chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
One thing you could do to have a better story is to stay on one character for a chapter. Very rarely does a (good) book alter perception in a chapter.
Seriously can you not resist. a better way for this to have gone was to let the girl recover a little longer before she attempts to kill them. also most people try to kill other people by telling them? and last but not least warren is a proven fighter, he alone could take this little girl nomater what training she has. the suspense would be so much more real if this girl was either grown up ar treatinging beyond her eyes.
if this made any sence to you hopefully your story will become a little better.
Liett chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Well, rest assured that I am not a Twilight fan.
Oh, wow, this is getting GOOD! And we're only on the first real chapter, so... Keep it up! Love it so far! And there, at the end of this stewpot of emotions... Is a cliffhanger. WHY?!
marshapono chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Really good story so far