Reviews for Panic! at GrimmIchi's Chemical Romance
SpiceyIceey chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I love your stories they make me laugh until my mom threatens to throw me in a asylum if I don't shut up. I like how you incorporate music into your stories. That's an awesome talent. Keep it coming but take your time. These fucktards should know ya can't rush perfection! !:)
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Okay I did not expect Grimmjow to kill Ichigo jeez a lil dark. My favorite lol. Grimmjow really is nuts.
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Hahaha ooooooh tahrs a good way ta end a chapter
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Awe cute.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I'm glad Ichigo wasn't a dick at the end
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
nawwwww...too darn sweet.
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
screams from the cuteness.
AizenLover529 chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
I Love this chapter! And I see what you did there with Hey Dehilah. I absolutely loved this one. Good to have you back. I kinda missed your crazy ass!
KeeBee chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Ohmahgawd! This was most likely the cutest thing I've ever read in my life, and I've read a lotta stuff. Keep on doing what you're doing and congratulations on your almost graduation. I'm a junior myself but my big sisters a senior so I know how excited you must be!
tuckwoo chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
What is it that Grimmjow is reciting throughout it?
Anonymous uke-Chan chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
...Woah... Just woah... This chapter was awesome. So what Grimmjow was a demented psycopath, his character and story fit this story like the perfect glove. Loved the poem and how you used it... Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
ren.the.otaku chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Monte, have i told you i love you recently? cause i totally do! this was fantastic and interesting maybe... i am sch a fan of poe and just his essence and now i can never look at nevermore the same way and i can't decide if that is good or bad... either way, love it. you combined my love of the insane, classic literature and rough gay sex into one! god, what does that say about me as a person...
honeyMellon chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Daaaamn. Wasn't expecting that ending, but it's certainly fitting for the story! *shudder* Crazy Grimmjow is hella creepy! Very well written hon!
Riuto chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
The writing for this is so well done, I love how you captured the emotions in this one-shot as well it's just so rare to find great Grimmichi fics that deserve recognition.
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
This series does NOT have enough reviews.