Reviews for Panic! at GrimmIchi's Chemical Romance
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 7 . 7/6
Ooh how rare with GrimmIchi stories, fluffy with the characters not being OOC, and a happy ending~
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 6 . 7/6
Wow... My Chemical Romance and Edgar Allen Poe quoted in one fantastic, demented, and hot story. I have to say death after sex sounds like a far more pleasant way to die than many of the others~
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 5 . 7/6
Fucking hilarious though I totally knew the red-head was going for Byakuya the whole time and the smut was so-damn-hot~
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 4 . 7/6
-sighs- it's so rare though for things like that to get better, for the abuser to actually change and get better no matter how many times he promises he will... It was my first boyfriend that I got acquainted with the truth of how a male could go from loving and doting to jealous, obsessed, possessive, and causing the one he swears he loves, pain if he was displeased. I left, was forced to because his parents didn't like me and I was heartbroken, at the time loving him and not seeing the relationship for what it was but now I do and even though he tries to get me back, calling and texting though I never reply, I just can't go through all that again...
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 3 . 7/4
Wow, mixing that song with smut... fucking brilliant! And what's better is that it was hot~ I never thought it would be a turn on to hear or read a guy talking about kitten whiskers and shit...
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 2 . 6/25
Awww~ Grimmjow's the cure~
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 6/24
So angsty and fluffy!
kennisha.james chapter 7 . 6/15
All the feels in this shit. *wipes tear* whoo, OK I'm good. First all of it was amazing, even the slightly disturbing ones. The funny one had me dying. Crazy Grimm was a little unnerving but I've read crazier shit. I hope you keep this going though.
SpiceyIceey chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I love your stories they make me laugh until my mom threatens to throw me in a asylum if I don't shut up. I like how you incorporate music into your stories. That's an awesome talent. Keep it coming but take your time. These fucktards should know ya can't rush perfection! !:)
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Okay I did not expect Grimmjow to kill Ichigo jeez a lil dark. My favorite lol. Grimmjow really is nuts.
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Hahaha ooooooh tahrs a good way ta end a chapter
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Awe cute.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I'm glad Ichigo wasn't a dick at the end
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
nawwwww...too darn sweet.
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
screams from the cuteness.