Reviews for Family Reunion
edwardfiend chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Nice story and very engaging. Tried to figure out the murderer, congrats on your writing esp describing the characters.
Labyrinth01 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
If I were smart, I would have encouraged people in my review of Chapter 1 to go and read Janet's story Masks. It is almost a prequel to this story, and interweaves backstory of her courtship and marriage to Ed Harper with her falling for Fritz. It's an excellent read.
I love how, on top (or, actually, underneath), a plot-driven procedural, you have beautifully woven together three variations on the theme of "family reunion:" Brenda being thrown together with her ex; Fritz trying to bring Brenda closer to her parents; and finally, Alicia's heartbreaking story of wanting nothing more than to be loved and accepted by the father she never knew. You wrote this story like you were conducting an orchestra, and all the parts came in at the perfect time, thanks to your talented hand. Bravo, Maestro!
Love chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Please post more chapters today.
Labyrinth01 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Again. you show us your unique ability interweave a procedural with a great Brenda/Fritz relationship story. I was getting so worked up over how evil Ed Harper was to both Brenda and Fritz, I'm surprised my computer didn't catch on fire. This story is a great follow up to "Masks," where we first meet Ed Harper and see exactly what a nightmare of a marriage poor Brenda had. Looking forward to more chapters. Keep writing, always!
Labyrinth01 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I would love it if Ed was outside their window, watching Fritz making love to Brenda and turning her in to a pile of squealing goo, something he could never do. Hah!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I'm loving the story. I can't wait to see what her dumb ex husband will do next. I hope him and fritz have another go around. I would love for Fritz to have to set him straight.

Again love the story anxiously awaiting the next chapter..
Love chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Please please post more chapters today.
csfan chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You sure know how to finish a chapter leaving us wanting more.
depaul1203 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Love it. Update soon please. :-)
bandbalso chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Excellent...and I really love the lawyer in the horseshit pile. It fits right into my own thoughts on where they belong..
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Cliffhanger! Oh, I have wanted to write a fic where Fritz and Brenda's ex meet each other for the longest time, but you beat me to it. And you are doing something I can't do; you are weaving it into an interesting procedural (a lawyer smothered by shit? Oh the poetry!) Every story from you is different from the last. Your range, from thriller to procedural to relationship and back is incredible. You're stories are like a Whitman's Sampler: you just never know what you are going to get. A coconut cream? A toffee crunch? A shirtless Fritz? Read Janet's story to find out.

It goes without saying. I can hardly wait until Chapter 2.