Reviews for Life's Harmony
WarthogHerme chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Interesting, please update soon
WarthogHerme chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Im slightly confused, hopefully the next chapter will clear things up! Onto the next
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
*lol* When Harry and Hermione hear the news about how they are 'needed' to come back to fight ANOTHER great evil terrorizing the magical world, they should send Howlers to the ministry, the newspapers, and anyone else who has the nerve to think the two of them should put THEIR lives on the line AGAIN. They LEFT the magical world ten years ago, after the battle with Voldemort. They did their ONE and ONLY duty of saving the magical world as far as they should be concerned, and shouldn't have to 'come back' to a world they haven't stepped foot in over a decade to fight the new big bad that's shown up just because the wizards are a bunch of cowards and weaklings that need someone else to do their dirty work for them. *lol* They are officially RETIRED from the hero business and have their own lives to worry about now, far away from Britain and its new problems.
WarthogHerme chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
The man just cant stay dead! Excellent
WarthogHerme chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Excellent start, excited to see where it is headed.
Jarno chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
It's an interesting twist. A couple questions though. Did Harry and Hermione live as muggles? Personally I would have preferred them to have been off the radar but still studying magic. That way they or Harry could realistically be able to take Voldemort head on. If they lived as muggles since the final battle, then you'll need a deus ex machina device to defeat Voldemort like Rowling used.

Another thing is, how would Teddy have rebuilt anything? Teddy was like one year old at the final battle, if 10 years have passed, he'd now be 11 or 12 and at Hogwarts.
Anotherboarduser chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I like this story. The actions is exciting.

Also, I somewhat dislike Teddy.

I find the concept of how Remus, the supposed family friend, did everything for Dumbledore (not for Harry) and how he almost completely ignored him for years disgusting.

Remus could have disobeyed Dumbledore for Harry's sake. Considering Dumbledore's plan consists of letting Harry take the killing curse and most likely die like a sacrificial lamb,using Harry like a puppet, put him in dangers and abusive situations (Dursleys, not stopping Snape's bias, not insisting that all deatheaters like Draco and Lucius be punished permanently before they can kill or help in killing anymore innocents), then Remus actions in not helping stop the Dursleys abuse or just plain taking Harry out of the country becomes condemnable.

Why should Harry care so much for Teddy when Remus didn't do the same for him?
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Well having read chapters 1-5, I must say that this is quite a wonderful reimagining of how things could/should have went post final battle in Canon.

I never understood Canon pairings nor how she wrapped everything up with that dreaded epilouge. Your turn of events makes much more sense, I mean Hermione pretty much said she wanted to grow old with him together away from the fighting and wizarding world, and Harry retiring to a quite life makes much more sense than becoming a auror.

I look forward to seeing why Ron is the new face of the dark lord.

Thanks so much for sharing, I eagerly await your next. favorited
god of all chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
starboy454 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
good up date
Anotherboarduser chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
You know, when you're dealing with killers and murderers and the magical police fails, why couldn't they just call in the muggle government, or get guns, or just leave the country?

It will be better than trying to use magic dueling and artifact searching.
pawsrule chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Very good start. Look forward to more.
starboy454 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
good up date
Dorienn chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Like it!
Love that Luna & Neville are a couple.

Update soon! )