Reviews for Someone Like You
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/23
Loved it.
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 1/24
I read this one months ago, but I wasn't at my computer to leave a review. Just wanted to say that I loved this one, too, especially with Luna-she was great. :)
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
loool
Charlie Raey chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love this soooo much! I'm in love with your writing! Eagerly awaiting GSM update too, so get to it, missy! Lol. You're wonderful! THANK YOU.
marietta chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
OMG, I loved this! It was hilarious!
Slythindorgirl1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
AWWWWW! LOVE the ending!
abbie chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
loved it. good humour mixed with an actual plot. most one-shots do not have enough plot.
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was really, very good! The last line was extremely cheesy and I think we could have done without; but, I really did enjoy this. A lot. The characters were very well dipicted and I loved the in-character of it all. That's really hard to find nowadays. Anyway, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Hee hee hee...Thanks!
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awwww, I really enjoyed this story, it was really cute and interesting inspiration, I'll have to look up that movie. Can't wait to read your next piece of work. :)
red-blood-purple-eyes chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
hehehehehehe... 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
*bows* You're welcome! Any Snarry from you is a delight to read, despite the premise *smiles* because I know you'll never disappoint me! *smile turns to grin* You like the boys the same way I do... and this little gem... it had a tiny sprinkling of angst but the humour and growing suspicion and camaraderie and realisation and the gorgeous, gorgeous ending and the mention of food... it hit all my buttons, girl.

Ron and Hermione are one of the few canon pairings I support so it was lovely starting the story with them and getting a sneak peak at their relationship a year and a half after Hogwarts. You know that famous saying by Helen Rowland - 'To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.'? That seems to sum it up perfectly for these two! *giggles*

The scones sound delicious, by the way! *sneaks one off of the tray while the 2 are snogging*

I am also glad you paired Nev with Luna, I prefer her to Hannah and it was lovely to see Luna in the group. She deserves friends and of course she contributed a lot of sparkle to the story!

Ginny's appearance depends on who she is and how she feels about Harry. She was fine here especially since she's over Harry and you paired her with someone else! And someone I like too! *happy smile* The pairing of Ginny and Draco is growing on me *grins and winks in Schattengestalt's direction* Ginny can brave an entire army of protective older brothers when she wants to and I'm glad Draco - nervous as he was - held his own. Good manners are always a plus point even though I cringed when he let slip 'Loony' out. I really did! Thank Merlin Luna didn't seem to notice or care, bless her.

And Harry, bless him too! *takes a deep breath and lets it out* The dear boy can't quite get over Professor Snape even though he's swimming in denial. Oh, it is embarrassing though... when everyone sees what you can't. Good thing they're all friends. In fact, it was refreshing to read something sweet and lighthearted without Dark Lords and Death Eaters prowling around in it!

Harry is... *shakes head and smiles* sweet, protective, fiercely loyal and utterly clueless, you painted an adorable picture of him here. You made me so want to burst that thick bubble he's in and shake him til he knows the truth and then points him in the direction of true happiness *grins*

(By the way, I am so glad the only thing he knows about Bartholomew's undies is from the truth serum and he likely doesn't even know anything about Simon's undies. Otherwise I think I will be quite broken hearted... *nibbles at scone with innocent look*)

Ugh, Simon isn't fit to polish Sev's Death Eater mask or boots, let alone take his place! *feels the urge to mash her half eaten scone into Simon's superlicious and non greasy hair* How dare he insult Severus like that! Weakness? Cowardice? *growls*

Thank Merlin for Harry - his fierce loyalty and rage were stunning to see! Luna and George's comments... yup, everyone knew how smitten Harry was! And Draco... I have to say I just knew something was up the moment he mentioned he was apprenticing, but kudos to him for his quick brain and for doing something about it!

(By the way, does that mean such things as dishwashing liquid and sponges are not required in a Wizarding household? *utterly envious*)

Ah, the expected blind date. Harry's confusion and growing suspicions were delightful to read. But yup, it's the moment that Harry answered the knock on the door that as wonderful as the earlier part of the story was, it went into sublime level. Harry swooning into his beloved' arms and waking up to see the man himself. No more Snape wananbes but the real thing.

Severus is... I think I'm repeating myself but no cold, cruel, vicious Snape for me. Your version fits perfectly with how I picture him and he is just as adorable as Harry in his own way!

Ah, use all the Dark Magic you want, Sev! *flaps hand airily* I'm glad he has a nicer place to live in now than that dreary Spinner's End place and that he has someone to apprentice and that he too has been swimming in denial. I do still want to shake him hard though - at least he knew Harry was still alive!

(And he'd better not have done anything more than kiss those other black haired, green eyed, bespectacled Harry look alikes though other I will be brokenhearted again!)

The kiss was wonderfully perfect and I forgive the others for gatecrashing the snog even though less than an hour had passed (I don't think Harry was out for more than a few minutes...) And Luna got it spot on as usual *grins*

Lovely, lovely read! I've not seen that movie... but I don't think I need to, to enjoy this story. Definitely a favourite!
moodysavage chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I loved this! It was so adorable!
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Wonderful story!*thumbs up*

I loved how you wrote this story and especially how you described the monthly gatherings at Rons and Hermiones.*smiles*
I completely understand why Hermione loves Ron so much, they fit perfectly together and its lovely to see how they tease each other.

Wow, no wonder that Ginny was nervous about bringing her new boyfriend home.*glances at Draco*
She must have feared that her friends, but especially her brothers would show their dislike of him openly, but she is a Gryffindor after all and so it was only a matter of time, until she brought Draco with her.*winks at them*
And I have to applaud Ron and George... and Neville for not hexing him at first sight, although I think that was also somehow thanks to Hermiones influence.*nods at her*

Poor Harry.*shakes her head*
Everyone had already realized that he was looking for someone like Severus and only he didnt admit it to himself.*sighs*
I guess it would have been too painful if he had allowed himself to realize the truth... just like it was, after he found out how he truly felt.*pats him on the shoulder*
This one month had to be hell for Harry and I understand why he didnt want to date anyone in that time, since he thought that his love was doomed from the very beginning, because he thought Severus dead.*takes a deep breath*

And now I also understand why Draco was so shocked, when he saw Simon.*grins*
It wasnt only because Simon reminded him of Severus, but also because he knew that Severus was dating men, who looked like Harry.
I doubt he would have given Severus secret away, if he hadnt thought that Harry and Severus feel exactly the same way for each other.*winks at Draco*

I would have fainted if I were Harry as well.*stares at Severus*
If you believe that the person, you love is dead and then he suddenly stands in front of you... Oh yes, thats a big shock!
But the explanation how Severus survived is absolutely realistic and I was so happy when they finally kissed each other.*blinks happy tears away*
And they will never forget this moment, because their friends will always remind them of it.*cheeky grin*
I guess especially Luna will always have something to say about it.*chuckles*

As I wrote before, a wonderful story and Im looking forward to more from you!

So long!)