Reviews for Kiss My —!
mia chapter 1 . 7/16
I love rimming so of course i loved this story i wish you weren't inactive...one can only dream any who I'm going to continue reading all of your other stories till i fall asleep
ackleswantsasnackles chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Seriously, you're turning me into a pervert. *shoots you suspicious glare* I swear I didn't enjoy smut half as much as I do now... This was really great! I loved it!

...If my parents ever caught me reading this I'd be sent to an insane asylum.

...But then again, if my parents saw half of the things I've written I'd be sent to an asylum as well, so I guess it's only fair.

Oh well! Just wanted to review somehow to let you know I love your work! Yep!
SUPERDEATH62 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
awesome
Katyuana chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Yay reviews I love reviews, whenever I get a alert about it I flag it and look over it when I'm sad. Anywaaaayyyys. You are awesome. Again. And I love these types of fics. Love 'em to death.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
All hail the yaoi fanfiction goddess...like you are AMAZING!
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Fuck, that was harsh. And hot. Very, unbearably hot. NaruSasu's always been my OTP, and I'm never going to pass up an opportunity of reading smut written by someone who's created a few of the hottest ItaSasu lemons I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

I'm sorry for the utter gibberish I'm spouting. Just — wow. What am I supposed to say? That I like Sasuke slutty and mewling under either Naruto or Itachi? Heh. Really, though —

hot.
hikora chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Haha, poor Sasuke. I hope he lives through Naruto's heat. He probably won't even be able to move by the next day. Please continue!
Nano.yaoi chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Haha so smexy xD loved it
yaoi lover96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
haha iloved it. i love allllll of your stories ;)
Ellette Alphard chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Very funny, Naruto, now shut your ass-licking mouth and get your ass-kissing butt out of here. Haha.
Yummy S chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
ONCE AGAIN, I AM TO FUCKING LAZY TO ACTUALLY LOG IN! :D

This was ... Very, very, VERY hot... Sasuke, you may not like Naruto in heat, but I think the rest of the fangirl/boy population likes it a LOT.

XD I loved this! Sexy time 20! Lol, but seriously, good job, it really was good. :3

YOU DID A-FUCKING-MAZING CODY-KUN! :D

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WRITERS BLOCK!

oh, and last but not least, KEEP WRITING TILL YOUR FINGERS BLEED! XD
SrtaSolaria chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
3 words: hot hot HOT
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
...wow
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Awesome job on this, Cody-kun - Sorry it took me so long to review - Otakon XD Anyway, awesome job on this, and I can't wait to see what you come out with next... although, it might be interesting to see more pointless stuff in the "Naruto's Heat" verse XD
lo chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed how they played off of each other, even during sex, nice work.