Reviews for Kiss My —!
I love the Kyuubi sends Naruto into a heat AU sort of thing! It's so rare to find good NaruSasu smuts these days (which I haven't read too).
Raevyn Skyee Michaelis chapter 1 . 1/21
Heh this is one of the reasons I find SasuNaru so enticing: blantant sexual tension and Kurama xD
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Oh, how I liked Naruto's heat.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
hehe, very nicely done, very hot too~
mia chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I love rimming so of course i loved this story i wish you weren't can only dream any who I'm going to continue reading all of your other stories till i fall asleep
ackleswantsasnackles chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Seriously, you're turning me into a pervert. *shoots you suspicious glare* I swear I didn't enjoy smut half as much as I do now... This was really great! I loved it!

...If my parents ever caught me reading this I'd be sent to an insane asylum.

...But then again, if my parents saw half of the things I've written I'd be sent to an asylum as well, so I guess it's only fair.

Oh well! Just wanted to review somehow to let you know I love your work! Yep!
SUPERDEATH62 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Katyuana chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Yay reviews I love reviews, whenever I get a alert about it I flag it and look over it when I'm sad. Anywaaaayyyys. You are awesome. Again. And I love these types of fics. Love 'em to death.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
All hail the yaoi fanfiction you are AMAZING!
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Fuck, that was harsh. And hot. Very, unbearably hot. NaruSasu's always been my OTP, and I'm never going to pass up an opportunity of reading smut written by someone who's created a few of the hottest ItaSasu lemons I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

I'm sorry for the utter gibberish I'm spouting. Just — wow. What am I supposed to say? That I like Sasuke slutty and mewling under either Naruto or Itachi? Heh. Really, though —

hikora chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Haha, poor Sasuke. I hope he lives through Naruto's heat. He probably won't even be able to move by the next day. Please continue!
Nano.yaoi chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Haha so smexy xD loved it
yaoi lover96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
haha iloved it. i love allllll of your stories ;)
Ellette Alphard chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Very funny, Naruto, now shut your ass-licking mouth and get your ass-kissing butt out of here. Haha.
Yummy S chapter 1 . 8/24/2013

This was ... Very, very, VERY hot... Sasuke, you may not like Naruto in heat, but I think the rest of the fangirl/boy population likes it a LOT.

XD I loved this! Sexy time 20! Lol, but seriously, good job, it really was good. :3

oh, and last but not least, KEEP WRITING TILL YOUR FINGERS BLEED! XD