Reviews for Getting Past Broken
Freak of a Fangirl chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Soooo good. That was genuinely one of the best fics I've read recently. I really would have loved a little showdown between Ron and Severus but that's just personal opinion and doesn't change the fact that this fic is amazing. Well done on superb work.
Esrelda Snape chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY . i'M GLAD THAT I FOUND IT.
Julia Ba chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. And I read a lot of fictions. The story is absolutely enthralling. I loved how you described Severus' s inner struggles and how he changed his mind several times an so on. It was adorable. And in such a short story you fleshed your characters so well! I didnot think it was possible to do it!
It touched me deeply too how you described Lucius and his friendship with Severus, how they value their mutual trust in spite of knowing eachother's weaknesses.
The theme of trust was of course the focal point of the plot here and you've done it deliciously well. Including all the delicious hot sex scenes.
Yes, I've enjoyed every minte of it.
I suppose you'll not have a lot of oportunity to write with baby on the way? I wish you happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery by the way.
I've read your other stories and I really don't care for the darker ones but one of them touched me too: "the lucky ones". Any plans of finishing it? I would really love to see it through.
Thank you for the pleasurerable read and hope to hear from you. Good luck!
Rogan Fan chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I know you warned about the threesome ahead of time but I still really disliked if. I absolutely love this story otherwise! I love Severus and Hermione and I wish she would have refused to have anyone else, that she wanted only Severus. The threesome was very well written! But I personally would rather do without it. Great story!
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
I've been enamoured from the first few sentences with this story. It is definitely going into my list of all time favourite stories!
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
No! Don't share her! Keep her all to yourself!
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I think I'm in heaven!
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Oh. My. God... I need new panties... And a breather... That was the hottest, sexiest, most fuck awesome scene between hose two I have ever seen...
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Oooooof! I'll come find anything Severus wants me to find ;)
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
A fantastic first chapter! I'm hooked! I'll return to part two when I'm home from work, but rest assured, it will niggle at me all day!
centava chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Wow, really, really nice job. This may be one of the hottest stories I've read, and that's saying something. I'm torn between the sweet, lovely hotness that was S&H's first time together (wow, so tender, romantic, gentle and HOT!) or the threesome with Lucius, who, despite his freaky white-blond hair (he'll always be superhot, brunet Jason Isaacs to me, but I digress :) and Severus' jealous yet magnanimous sharing of her, and pouring his feelings into her with gentle touches and words that indicate how well he knows her. Hot damn, you had me squirming on the metro reading Chapter 6 this morning. That chapter's definitely getting bookmarked on my iphone. :)

As an unabashed romantic, I'd have liked to have heard Severus say his feelings to Hermione at the end, besides just in his head, but it does keep with his stoic character that he didn't, much to my chagrin.

I know I'd have a threesome with Alan Rickman and Jason Isaacs any day of the week-both are on my 'list,' much to my hubby's amusement. :) Well done, and I hope you'll write more in this vein.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
This was utterly perfect, absolutely one of the best SSHG! Not really into the threesome, but you did warn against that so not a problem.
angel897 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
lovely story to read
jmullinax chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I loved this story and hoppy you more to come!
seniorforayear07 chapter 6 . 9/12/2013