Reviews for Getting Past Broken
rivruskende chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful story!
mama123 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful story by a wonderfull writer. Ty for sharing.
girlX901 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
No! Don't finish it yet! There is still so much to know like a wedding children rons reaction harrys reaction! Severus protectiveness and alphaness... Please dont stoooooop!
ilive2read chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
to be blindfolded by Snape w/Malfoy in the room would take every ounce of courage I had lol. Oh, but, the reward seemed worth it!
Bandgeek252 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
I'd like to see you do a true blue threesome with LM/SS/HG, b/c I love them. Excellent fic. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. I love vulnerable Hermione and Severus.
kci47 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
I'm not a huge fan of threesomes but I still think you wrote it well. Glad that Hermione and Severus are going to see what happens! Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
very nice - made me smile
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Woohoo! I do hope u write an epi
JM2010 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Loooved it! Spot on, I think. I'm actually kinda disappointed that it's over... But then, that's how I feel about all your fics. :-)
ceebreeze88 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Such a good story. I absolutely loved it. I hope you continue to write for this pairing.
lavanyalabelle chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Loved the banter between SS/LM & LM/HG/SS. Also I found the smutty threesome positively the climax,it made me sniffle a ,I Floved it! :D
Thank you for writing and Kudos to Team the odds be ever in your favour! Keep writing.
punkyredhead chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
I loved the chapter. As I previously said, I was unsure by adding Lucius to the mix but it worked out well I think. I am so glad though that she was able to admit what she wanted. I love that Severus admits that he does not share, showing how far he would go for her. Excellent work. I can't wait for your next piece of work. Keep up the great writing.
EmilyWoods chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
good sex...good drama...good angst...what more can you ask for? oh yeah...some Malfoy action...

I never really did like Ron...
dragoon811 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Well, that escalated quickly. Curious where this will go! As always, very well done! :)
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Well that was a beautiful beginning that led to a horribly misunderstanding and sad ending. :-( I hope they decide to not introduce others, but instead choose to try being together. Lucius, while a provocative option, would not help them get together. lol Thanks! HG4eva
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »