Reviews for Getting Past Broken
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I am loving the setup of this story and REALLY glad it's complete. :-) I think the premise is great and the two personalities you've written are perfect. I can't wait for their individual surprise that finding the other attractive and wanting them, eventually loving them, wasn't all that hard. lol Enjoying it and thanking you, HG4eva
Lalina92 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
woohoo can't wait
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Brilliant start to a story!
rivruskende chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Wow I really can't wait for the next one! This chapter was fantastic :)
rivruskende chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I'm in love with this story and the plot!
seasoncullen chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
ugh...such a tease! I wish I had started reading after the next chapter is posted, because now I have to wait! :) Seriously though, this is a great start to the story. I love how complex these characters are already in 2 chapters! I'm excited to see where this goes... and I love your Lucius Characterization.
chinalatina28 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Fantastic! O MY GOD! "One can be utterly compelling and beguiling without being classically lovely." She called him "beguiling!" To his face! My mind is boggling. She is definitely living up to her Gryffindor traits. I am loving the Snape POV. Lucius played him very well. I don't know if I am on board with the threesome, but i am definitely on board with this story. Great job. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
To have been a fly on the wall for any of those conversations! If nothing else to see Severus face it would have been priceless. I love that he did research lol they are almost too much alike :) keep up the awesome work
roseberrygirl chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Glad I found this!
muppetpowelly chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
NOOO! YOU CANT LEAVE IT THERE! I WENT TO CLICK NEXT AND WAS NONE! NEXT CHAPTER SOON PLEASE :D :D
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
WOOHOO! Show her Sev!
dragoon811 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Thank goodness for realistic looks! :-D

Really well-written and intriguing thus far - I can't wait for more!
zeeksmom chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Hi,

I'm really only a Lumione fan, so I'm reading this basically to see what you do with Luscious Lucius. Still, I do think Alan Rickman did a fabulous job with Snape (as Jason Isaacs did with Malfoy), but I don't particularly care for the SS/HG pairing. Having said that, I'll also say you write very well and have me hooked, especially as you've written the blonde sexpot so well. Lucius is a tough character to make believable, and you've given him dimension and intelligence, and still made him the sneaky Slytherin we all love. I can't wait to find out if he develops real feelings for her, or if she's just a means to an end.

I do have to do some grammar niggling, though. You wrote: "Potter's loud mouth had cleared his name definitively of any guilt, at least legally, and had gained him not only an Order of Merlin, First Class . . ." This sounds like you're talking about Harry, when you're really describing Severus. I had to read it several times before I understood that the entire paragraph is about Snape, not about Harry's life. I'm sure you see the story clearly in your mind's eye, but obviously I can't. There are several spots where I'm not sure who you're talking about. If you could make sure it's clear, that would be great.

Looking forward to next Monday!
lavanyalabelle chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Things are certainly heating up! Loved this chapter!Lucius and Severus...what more could a girl want?
Thanks to Team Tyche ;) for presenting us with this particular diamond! May you be eternal...
MrRobertsIII chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
He would call St. Mungo's later, he decided. After.
-not a fan of smut, but your fic is a good read.

I loved your take on Lucius.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »