Reviews for Getting Past Broken
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I enjoyed that chapter a lot. :-) Reading his thoughts, insecurities, attempts to cover the same, and utter confusion with the situation were endearing. I am sorry they were interrupted twice in his endeavors to have her again, but loved the way they both recovered from each. The idea of him hairless was amusing, but her upset over his happy trail made me laugh out loud. I liked that he was so proud of his work, knowledge and lab, that his confidence soared again. And, I love love love that she is so free and easy with him in such a short time. I hope one of them realizes soon that there is more to them than just great sex. Thanks! HG4eva
lavanyalabelle chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Loved it!Sweet and smouldering in turns with snark and cheek thrown. in
.Absolutely beautiful.
Looking forward to more.
IND520 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I am so very happy for Hermione that she is feeling more liberated, BUT...she is already so clearly attached to Snape, and whether she realizes it or not, already seems to want more than sex...and that makes me feel anxious for her since Snape definitely still sees her as a means to an end. I do hope her heart won't get broken, but I have a feeling that they're going to hit another rough patch.

With that out of the way, Snape is continuing to do a great job with easing Hermione into areas of intimacy that typically cause her great anxiety. Now, he has seen first hand how easily she is triggered, and I think it was good for him to experience that to put things into perspective.

PS- LOLOL at the bath tub incident! Poor Snape (underbelly of a fish...haha!)
dragoon811 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Nooooooo! Not his hair! I'm actually very sad about this lol. But I do look forward to their reactions to hairlessness smut... (noooo not the hair...)
As always, a lovely chapter, and I liked the introspection!
mama123 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Wonderful chapter. Great work. Happy to know u had fun,met gramma and turtles. Bye till the next review...
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Tell me if I am wrong, but are Ron and Hermione still together? I feel like I have missed something because I don't see her as one to cheat... If they are broken up I do hope she will realize feelings for ole Sevy.
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Severus is being his normal stubborn self and denying that there could ever be anything more between him and Hermione... I do hope he realizes he had developed feelings for her before it's too late. Hermione is probably the only woman clever enough to truly appreciate him, and he's undoubtedly her equal in the intelligence department - contrarily to Ron or any prospect her own age.

Anyway, lovely chapter, the depilatory incident was great and had me chuckling aloud.
MSCOCO chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
well done Severus. You did exactly the right thing there! thanks for the update!
rookseer chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Some healing at last...
rookseer chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Definitely a story on my fav list!
nancy loves harry potter chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Wow. I need a cold shower now! :) Awesome chapter!
Congratulations on your little one! Enjoy Maui, I was married there, it's absolutely beautiful!
IND520 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
The absolute best part of this chapter for me was the fact that Severus recognized how important psychology is to women during sex. He made her feel wanted, attractive, and respected, things necessary for many kinds intimate relationships in real life. So, well done, Severus. You did exactly the right thing there!

Btw, congrats on your little one! I got a little one of my own at the beginning of the year, and it's been a challenging, but totally fun ride!
dragoon811 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I am so in love with this it isn't even funny! (Oh, I'm on Facebook, too! Feel free to add me! Also Tumblr and I never check LJ. Really, I don't.)

This is so beautifully done, I can't wait for more.

Also... CONGRATULATIONS!
I M Sterling chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Awww...Congrats!

Also: Wonderful chapter. Exactly what I needed to help with the Tuesday blahs. :)
angel897 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013