Reviews for Getting Past Broken
Halle Alexis chapter 6 . 1/28
I just want to say this so lovely and wonderful. I was in love with the premise of the story from the very beginning and you wrote it in a way that brought all the pieces together beautifully. And okay, I admit, I had no idea how to react to the main storyline evolving to include the threesome with Lucius. I thought it would be terribly awkward and not at all plausible given Hermione's traumatic history and her characterization here as well as how I suspected Severus felt for her. That said, I was totally wrong. This is probably one of the best threesome stories I've read for Hermione and anyone else, most especially Hermione/Severus and another person, which was only made better by how well you incorporated her history and relationship with Severus into the mix. It's so well-written, beautiful and emotional, and you managed to make everything fit and flow seamlessly in a way that makes the situation feel very natural. I adored that it fits so well in a multi-chapter story that ends with a happily ever after for Hermione and Severus. I loved it. Thank you!
Halle Alexis chapter 5 . 1/28
Hmm... I get the feeling that Severus really doesn't want to actually share Hermione, much less with Malfoy... How will this work out?
Halle Alexis chapter 3 . 1/27
This was utterly perfect and wonderful!
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 1/27
This is absolutely brilliant! It's so well-written and deeply emotional. Ron is such an arse! And I feel so empathetic and horrible for Hermione. I can't wait to see how you work around to Severus helping Hermione with this deeply intimate issue; I've always felt he would be so interesting in this sort of situation. Protective, certainly, with an abhorrence for any sort of violence or force where a woman is concerned due to his history, but likely with just enough control to him to keep things interesting. I'm so looking forward to reading more (though I'm having a hard time picturing Malfoy entering the story...)!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
i really enjoyed this fic! loved your sev
Cornwall Writes chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
This is so so so so beautiful, I hadn't read a full Snamione fic before but the summary intrigued me and I'm so glad I decided to read it because you are such a good writer and I loved the way you made their relationship so realistic, with actual worries and doubts. Thank you for writing this!
Cornwall Writes chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH they need to just realise that they are destined to be together forever! But omg Narcissa doing that is so beautiful and so Narcissa
Cornwall Writes chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
This is 100% wonderful and I'm in love
Cornwall Writes chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Severus is such a babe and I love him and this story so much 3
Cornwall Writes chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Wow okay yes I am so here for this story, I love it and thank you for writing it
Cornwall Writes chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Oooooh this looks really good, I love the introduction and can't wait to see what happens next!
snapeslittleblackbuttons chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
Tyche, that was brilliant! I loved it! Thank you!
oliviahr chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
I'm not ready for it to be over. I would like 10 or 20 more chapters of these 2 just going about their lives. This was perfect and I loved everything about it.
oliviahr chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
It's so sweet that he thinks that she is mad every time she compliments him. It makes me want to give him a little pinch.
J.Bean1 chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
I really enjoyed reading this! Awesome job!
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »