Reviews for Getting Past Broken
jensteed chapter 5 . 3/3
I swear this just gets better every chapter, I'm absolutely kicking myself for getting sidetracked before! Jeez, I could have read this ten times since then instead of stumbling around FF trying to find good stories. This truly is a wonderful story that I'll enjoy again and again, my only complaint is that I know I'm coming closer to the end, it's not fair :'(
It was so beautiful when she realised that she was actually having sex in the 'normal' position without the terror and flashbacks, realising the joy that such intimacy with a competent and loving partner brings. They're both so insecure though, and neither wants to read too much into what's happening or make assumptions on where it's going. I just want to shake them both, lol.
I was expecting quite the meltdown when she learned about Lucius but it seemed to go well, but I hope she doesn't try it. Don't get me wrong, I love when she plays with my two favourite Slytherins but I'd hate for them to risk damaging the careful trust they've built up between them. And Polyjuice just seems like something that could lead to hurt feelings.
jensteed chapter 4 . 3/3
...I can't believe he didn't kill her?! That was hilarious though, a very hairy moment haha. Well I'm sure he'll have his revenge one way or another ;)
jensteed chapter 3 . 3/3
*sigh* lucky, lucky Hermione ;) that was incredible and soooo hot! He was so careful and conscientious with her, really giving her the time and care she needed without treating her like glass.
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 2/18
I normally avoid Snermione/Severmione/whatever-their-couple-name-is with a sort of religious fervor, but this...it's just so darn juicy and cute and humorous and hot and fun. Yasyesyaaas. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
I loved it! One of the beat fanfics I've read in a while. Your story was very well put together.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
This was... quite the story, but I loved the ending. Great SS/HG lemon!
Sabie0521 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Holy shit. Probably the best lemon I've ever read!
jane.janedoe chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Wow! I had not imagined that Lucius could be so ... chivalrous. And hot. Love it!
HawkAngel XD chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
that was so cool! amazing work!

HawkAngel
MamaJMarie chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Awesome story. Just found it while browsing around, and loved it!
Lady Miya chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
This story just blew me away. Hermione's PTSD was very realistically written, as was the "sex-therapy". The smut was great, both between Hermione and severus and then the threesome. The dry humour of Severus was also very enjoyable and on the whole I think you kept them IC. The plot was also well written and seemed thought-trough. Basically a high quality fic!
CeilidhStewart chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
That was lovely! Thank you for sharing your work.
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Poor Hermione (Ron you bloody prat!)
I can't wait to catch up and see where the story goes, it's gteat :)
TheCauldron chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
So much love for is story! Beautifully done, and now I want my own Severus Sex Therepist! Really...
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Dear god, can I put him on mychistmas list?
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »