Reviews for Getting Past Broken
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Well what was not to love? Nothing its perrrrrrfect!
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
sighs, Welcome to the list. This story is wonderful to read.
thewrittingferret chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
I LOVE THIS! sooooooo well written! AMAZING!
Fantomette34 chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
Wouaouh ! J'ai adoré votre fic avec Severus en sexothérapeute
Ajouter Lucius au couple Hermione/Severus est une idée géniale et la fin est heureuse, que demander de plus ?
Merci pour le partage !
Soluzek chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Well I've now finished...and 'wow' really seems lame. But wow. This story Delivered, with a capital D. It flowed brilliantly - nothing jarring in terms of sequence, and the complicated soup of emotions came across so realistically. As I said in my C1 comment, you'd nailed the characterization, and that remained firm. Your exploration of these character's minds, their motives/intentions, fears, all of it, just the right amount. I seriously did not want the story to end. And might I say, when I've read M/F/M, I usually am half-squinting with a 'ehhhh, I don't know...' look upon my face. Here? No :) Snape and Malfoy focused on Hermione and that wasn't lost throughout their romp, which was very hot (as were the others). Great balance of drama, laughter, and sex. A
Soluzek chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
By no means am I an HP expert (I've read the books and seen the movies each once...hard to say I'm even a fan, really), but that aside, I LOVE the way you write. Without sounding all professor-like, your verbiage, sentence structure, spelling, top-notch all round, but it's the focus on the characters that really makes this fantastic, something I wish more authors (all types) would do! I'm hooked. *clicks next chapter*
r99smith chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
wonderful story! I love these 2 characters together. thanks for writing
Sammypenny chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
I absolutely loved your story. I couldn't put it down. I am amazed with how believable your story feels and doubly amazed by how you were able to fit Lucius in seamlessly. As I was reading, I couldn't imagine how you were going to include Lucius without the story becoming unrealistic and awkward, but you were able to do it magnificently. I love the dialogue. It feels so natural and it flows so smoothly. I think it is some of the best I have ever read. Thank you for your amazing story.
jensteed chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
*phew* I was so nervous when Lucius joined them, though the banter was gas. I was terrified of exactly what Severus was focusing on after, but it all worked out perfectly (yaay) and it did prove she was more or less over her phobia, no need to stop or slow things down, though whether that was because of her trust in Severus is rather a moot point now. She's happy with him and he with her, it all worked out beautifully. This was a joy to read from start to finish, however belated (whoops)
jensteed chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
I swear this just gets better every chapter, I'm absolutely kicking myself for getting sidetracked before! Jeez, I could have read this ten times since then instead of stumbling around FF trying to find good stories. This truly is a wonderful story that I'll enjoy again and again, my only complaint is that I know I'm coming closer to the end, it's not fair :'(
It was so beautiful when she realised that she was actually having sex in the 'normal' position without the terror and flashbacks, realising the joy that such intimacy with a competent and loving partner brings. They're both so insecure though, and neither wants to read too much into what's happening or make assumptions on where it's going. I just want to shake them both, lol.
I was expecting quite the meltdown when she learned about Lucius but it seemed to go well, but I hope she doesn't try it. Don't get me wrong, I love when she plays with my two favourite Slytherins but I'd hate for them to risk damaging the careful trust they've built up between them. And Polyjuice just seems like something that could lead to hurt feelings.
jensteed chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
...I can't believe he didn't kill her?! That was hilarious though, a very hairy moment haha. Well I'm sure he'll have his revenge one way or another ;)
jensteed chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
*sigh* lucky, lucky Hermione ;) that was incredible and soooo hot! He was so careful and conscientious with her, really giving her the time and care she needed without treating her like glass.
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
I normally avoid Snermione/Severmione/whatever-their-couple-name-is with a sort of religious fervor, but this...it's just so darn juicy and cute and humorous and hot and fun. Yasyesyaaas. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
I loved it! One of the beat fanfics I've read in a while. Your story was very well put together.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
This was... quite the story, but I loved the ending. Great SS/HG lemon!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »