Reviews for Getting Past Broken
KourtneyKhaos chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Great story!
Eminator chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
Just re-read. For the nth time. So hot. Just enough story and smut. The emotions are so beautifully real, and organic. As someone who's been lucky enough to have a patient husband to help me work through sexual issues, this story feels especially genuine. I can't thank you enough for writing it!
Stephanie MRV chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
DaMN that was amazing, hot, romantic and just aaaaa. I loved it. I would love to know how the students, professorso and Ron react to the news though.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Extremely beautiful.
HostileHufflepuff chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
This was wonderfully distracting from real life. I absolutely adore your Snape! Their reactions to each other were real and raw and I loved it. Thank you!
CrazySlytherin chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
loved it
SNL31 chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Awwwwweeee! Loved this story!
Haleyyx chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
This was absolutely wonderful.
2AM chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Awww, I love this fic. And, can I just say this is the first fic with Severus in it where he's the one who gets annoyed at the buttons everywhere and I can't imagine that that wouldn't sometimes be annoying to him.

Oh, and I *love* how you bring up a problem and then solve it by having the characters talk about it almost immediately instead of having really forced drama that might be avoided if the characters just *talked* to each other. With the exception of the "keep this going or part ways" thing which make sense that neither of them wants to talk about it first because they're both somewhat insecure and don't want to put themselves out there. I mean the smaller stuff the "I thought you wanted this to end" "no I didn't" kind of stuff... anyway... I love this fic and will be checking out all your other stuff soon :)
2AM chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
I love how you have subtly developed the characters further in a logical way while at the same time keeping some of the key aspects perfectly in line (like Serverus's slight paranoia after the depilatory accent and the accident happening at all because of Hermione being slightly clumsy and 'annoying'). I really love this fic :)
2AM chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I really like this story so far. I like your writing style and the way you've set up the conflict of the story, and I'm intrigued to see how you'll resolve it in the later chapters.
sevslave1 chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
Loved this! I wish there were more SSHGLM fics out there. Any suggestions?
IsileeTandem chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
what happens with ron and lucius, tho? Another chapter, please?
kittybug85 chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
love this story
GillianLSteele chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
Wow... just wow! Amazing chapter! I definitely need a cold shower after reading that!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »