Reviews for Getting Past Broken
CeilidhStewart chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
That was lovely! Thank you for sharing your work.
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Poor Hermione (Ron you bloody prat!)
I can't wait to catch up and see where the story goes, it's gteat :)
TheCauldron chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
So much love for is story! Beautifully done, and now I want my own Severus Sex Therepist! Really...
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Dear god, can I put him on mychistmas list?
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
The scenes with her crying in the enterance hall, and the bit with Minerva and the books... Oh god I love your sense of humour!
Snarky Granger chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
That was beautifully written, Tyche! Loved it! I love how Severus set the pace for her to be comfortable with themselves. The stoplight words were excellent and cute at some points.

celticsaga chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wait, what's that line about Snape assisting Hermione on her parents' memories before war at the end of the chapter?! Is this going to be explained in later chapter?
The plot is interesting, by the way.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Absolutely fantastically brilliant. Their interlude with Lucius was amazing and yet I was thinking "Hands off, Lucius!" LOL However, it clears up the question of if she could engage with any other wizard; she can yet understandably doesn't want to have anyone but Severus. Huzzah!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
All of their angst of leaving or staying and wondering what the other is thinking is torture, but makes such fabulous reading material. I don't want them to end!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Incredibly well done! Awkwardness, hope, miscommunication, humor, mishaps, brainiacs and sexy time. Woowee!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I had to review and tell you that this has to be one of the very best lemons I've ever read, and that's saying a LOT. Severus was so patient and focused, intense but sure. He really *got* her triggers and how to avoid them. She certainly enjoyed herself and now knows how it feels to be the subject of his focus and talented fingers. The humor and trust between them was surely felt as well. Brava. xoxo
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Sexy and sweet all at the same time - keep the great works coming!
Brightki chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
No matter how many times I read this story, I just fall in love with it over again! 3
Wolfisis chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I loved this.
Rosajean chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Fantastic story! Absolutely loved it!
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »