Reviews for Getting Past Broken
Happy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Very fresh plot set-up. I like it!
Kraehi chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Incredible fic, just incredible. Not only did you handle her emotional traumas well, the the intimacy between them spoke volumes. The threesome, although short was exciting. Great work!
-Krae
Cate Tyler chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
What a delightful story! I'm absurdly picky when I read stories with Severus and you, my dear write him so well! Congratulations on this lovely tale!
Angel10242 chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Really enjoyed this story - it was a pleasure to read something so well written :-). Many thanks!
mrs.mustache chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Loved this story! Delightfully steamy, actual LOL moments, good writing and structure... Great job. As for the sexual PTSD you wanted feedback on, as a person who has had this type of encounter, I think it worked well with the story and that you handled it well. It came off very authentic and I liked the dialog SS and HG had about it. It's hard to pick a favorite bit, but Severus inwardly yelling at his buttons really cracked me up.
Abina Cohen chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
In this case Severus would not be circumcised unless he were Jewish. Circumcision ceased to be practiced in England after WWII, due to the country falling into poverty. Severus was especially poor so it would be impossible for him to be circumcised.
rickmanluvr44 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Very good I like the character blends and everything.. it was an entertaining and smooth fluid read. I liked it very much!
addicted2jasper18 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
This was an amazing read.
Sonia chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Thank you for this well written, wonderful story. Loved every word of it and it held me entranced right up until the end.

Love Sonia :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Wow, you wrote a really lovely piece of fiction here. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it a lot :D
ozarkmoon chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
wow. I read this all in one go. quite intense and very interesting. thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Mila Pink chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I fell for this story.
They both were so hot together.
A more exciting chapter than the other.
I also would not leave.
Kisses
Blackroseofwisdom chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Oh. My. Gooooooooood. This is love and then some! Awesome, awesome, awesome!
Stunning Sunset chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Surprisingly, I liked the threesome. Probably because it wasn't just gritty sex, but was rather full of respect. Good job!
Montara chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
It was a very interesting and tasteful threesome, and at first I thought, before they did that, it will ruin their relationship, but, the way it was done, they were able to remain with their respect and love intact, and with a one in a lifetime experience. But something like that it's not for all...

I don't think he'd have let her leave if she wouldn't have said something.

I loved reading your story. Thank you!
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »