Reviews for Getting Past Broken
ljpjcg chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Fantastic chapter and very funny. I'm so glad Minerva caught the title of his purchase. And Severus is so self deprecating! He always leaps to the worst conclusions in his head.
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ron is very cruel and after your vivid version of Hermione's torture, Ron is now evil in my book.

I love the way you've presented Severus. His formal diction, sense of humor, and awkward attempts at comfort are quite endearing.
centava chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
BEST SMUT EVER. That is all.
centava chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Your response to my review prompted me to reread this marvelous story. I guess I hadn't reviewed each chapter before since I'm being allowed to do so now. It's great to reread and rediscover all the really funny bits you've included, in particularly Minerva's smug look and Severus' horror at realizing the title "Erotic Massage to Please Your Witch" was clearly visible through the bag. LOL

This story is so yummy! And I must also say I love Lucius' Slytherin ways...master manipulator, he is!
Happy chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Great story! thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Happy chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Great story set-up! Good pacing, and a fun push from Lucius.
Happy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Very fresh plot set-up. I like it!
Kraehi chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Incredible fic, just incredible. Not only did you handle her emotional traumas well, the the intimacy between them spoke volumes. The threesome, although short was exciting. Great work!
-Krae
Cate Tyler chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
What a delightful story! I'm absurdly picky when I read stories with Severus and you, my dear write him so well! Congratulations on this lovely tale!
Angel10242 chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Really enjoyed this story - it was a pleasure to read something so well written :-). Many thanks!
mrs.mustache chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Loved this story! Delightfully steamy, actual LOL moments, good writing and structure... Great job. As for the sexual PTSD you wanted feedback on, as a person who has had this type of encounter, I think it worked well with the story and that you handled it well. It came off very authentic and I liked the dialog SS and HG had about it. It's hard to pick a favorite bit, but Severus inwardly yelling at his buttons really cracked me up.
Abina Cohen chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
In this case Severus would not be circumcised unless he were Jewish. Circumcision ceased to be practiced in England after WWII, due to the country falling into poverty. Severus was especially poor so it would be impossible for him to be circumcised.
rickmanluvr44 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Very good I like the character blends and everything.. it was an entertaining and smooth fluid read. I liked it very much!
addicted2jasper18 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
This was an amazing read.
Sonia chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Thank you for this well written, wonderful story. Loved every word of it and it held me entranced right up until the end.

Love Sonia :)