Reviews for Getting Past Broken
Sabie0521 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Holy shit. Probably the best lemon I've ever read!
jane.janedoe chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Wow! I had not imagined that Lucius could be so ... chivalrous. And hot. Love it!
HawkAngel XD chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
that was so cool! amazing work!

HawkAngel
MamaJMarie chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Awesome story. Just found it while browsing around, and loved it!
Lady Miya chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
This story just blew me away. Hermione's PTSD was very realistically written, as was the "sex-therapy". The smut was great, both between Hermione and severus and then the threesome. The dry humour of Severus was also very enjoyable and on the whole I think you kept them IC. The plot was also well written and seemed thought-trough. Basically a high quality fic!
CeilidhStewart chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
That was lovely! Thank you for sharing your work.
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Poor Hermione (Ron you bloody prat!)
I can't wait to catch up and see where the story goes, it's gteat :)
TheCauldron chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
So much love for is story! Beautifully done, and now I want my own Severus Sex Therepist! Really...
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Dear god, can I put him on mychistmas list?
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
The scenes with her crying in the enterance hall, and the bit with Minerva and the books... Oh god I love your sense of humour!
Snarky Granger chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
That was beautifully written, Tyche! Loved it! I love how Severus set the pace for her to be comfortable with themselves. The stoplight words were excellent and cute at some points.

:D

Snarky
celticsaga chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wait, what's that line about Snape assisting Hermione on her parents' memories before war at the end of the chapter?! Is this going to be explained in later chapter?
The plot is interesting, by the way.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Absolutely fantastically brilliant. Their interlude with Lucius was amazing and yet I was thinking "Hands off, Lucius!" LOL However, it clears up the question of if she could engage with any other wizard; she can yet understandably doesn't want to have anyone but Severus. Huzzah!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
All of their angst of leaving or staying and wondering what the other is thinking is torture, but makes such fabulous reading material. I don't want them to end!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Incredibly well done! Awkwardness, hope, miscommunication, humor, mishaps, brainiacs and sexy time. Woowee!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »