Reviews for Getting Past Broken
lrmorena chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
Love it!
LJ Summers chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
This was great. A delight to experience. I so enjoyed the level of communication employed - eventually - and how this just worked so believably.

Thank you so much for sharing it.
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
This was lovely. Many kudos to Severus for his careful planning and research. :)
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
This is hypnotic, really. I'm so enjoying how you've set this up and how honest they're being.
Olivia Twisted chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
I've never read these three together but I really liked it. Good job!
Austione chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Loved the whole thing. Scene with Lucius was smutastic. Love yeah Snape-Hermione relationship development, and great ending.
Dherea chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Sexy, hot...but mostly sweet - loved it!
writer34 chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
I know I haven't reviewed previous chapters, but I love this story!
I love the way you've somehow managed to write a war traumatised Hermione without making her seem completely broken. She's fierce, strong, smart and knows that she's not happy and is willing to do something about it. She doesn't take Ron's shit and I adore the way you've written her.
Severus also comes across as more human and imperfect than in other fics. I like it. The way he's just as nervous, but also really really wants her.
I also really like Severus and Lucius' friendship.
This fic is amazing!
VMfangirl chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Very well written. I'm usually not a fan of HG/SS, but I thoroughly enjoy the pairing. It didn't hurt that Lucius was in towards the end of this story. Thanks for a good read.
lena1987 chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Is there anything sexier than "let me in you"? Jeepers. I can't remember if I've reviewed this already but oh well, I'm re-reading and, like always, enjoying!
ljpjcg chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Last chapter pushed all the right buttons. If love to read more of your sshglm. Soooo good.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Bondage? Really? What are you, 12?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Just had to let you know I just reread this fic for rhe umpteenth time - it never loses its charm.
caseyff chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Oh, Tyche, I'm so happy I found this story. It is just absolutely delicious! I like this story so much I think I'm going to read it again right now.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
I like your story very much. I'm glad that Lucius was gentle with her and that he left when he did so that Hermione and Severus can be together with our a third party.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »