Reviews for The Vacancy
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I could totally see this happening in that episode. Great job.
mendibends chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Adorable oneshot! I think its the best one you've written. Everyone's in character and I love how you weave the story into the actual episode.
talyy chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Afluffable (U)
Jessica-Robyn chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love the dynamic between the youthful, antagonistic BB and Rae's anti-fun cuteness! It's always lovely when a story can make people smile and this does just that! Great work!
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
So much good stuff here, but I have so few words as of late... I'm just going to pull one thing from each section.

BB and Cy making each other cry is totally beautiful; they're the only ones who can do it to each other, in my mind, but it's inevitable when it's between them. The advertisement: genius. Totally him. BB inserting suggestions into Raven's meditation... I can totally see it, and I can also see him doing it later once they're dating with *ahem* "other" stuff. Robin using the word "spats," which is usually used in conjunction with a demographic starting with the letter L... someone ships 'em. And of course, there is nothing more incredible for me in FF than seeing a little bit of plot filled in by an awesome author.

You totally kick butt at this FF thing, as usual.
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oh my gosh, this was just so cute! I loved all of Beast Boy's attempts to get Raven to play with him, and the characters were so realistic no matter what they were doing. Just... so superb.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
haha that was a lot of fun! great banter between the two you had going on! your portrayal of their dynamic is really enjoyable to read.
Shadico chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was an ADORABLE oneshot. Love it!
cootiegirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I loved every word of it. Everyone was perfectly in character and I felt myself grinning at BB's attempts and Raven's snappy comebacks. Not a whole lot of fics are based on just their friendship, which was a refreshing change. Cyborg's goodbye scene was also totally sweet. Your work is great! Keep it up!
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Beast Boy has an uncanny resemblance to my brother. I feel for ya Rae Rae!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Loved this! Really, really enjoyed the posters of 'vacancy', and the conversations were genius. The good-bye scene was also very touching...
If I may request, could you please write either a Kidflash/Jinx fic, or a Kole/Jericho one? Just a suggestion, you don't have to if you don't want to...
Lilybud the Storyteller. (I almost never log in, so sorry)
Gweneveire chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Adorable! I know I'm going to love one-shot Wednesdays!
Atheau chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
You got this, man! She'll totally crack. No one resists the look forever.

On a related note, it would be unmanly of me to admit to having shed a few tears when BB and Cy were saying their farewells. I do believe it is within the confines of the Code to admit that I valiantly ripped a single steroid saturated, muscular drop of testosterone laden salt-water from deep within my soul.

(I'm kidding. I cried like a girl. Then squealed a few minutes later. I blame you for all of it.)
shadowjack12345 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is fun and full of giggles. Like!