Reviews for Brave New World
Listelia chapter 25 . 3/10
There aaaagaaaain ! OMG He IS bringing breakfast ! Back to laughing like mad... oh you're so good a writer ! Everything is priceles in your fic ! the details, the well respected cannon, the love in between the characters and their reality and this ever so good storyline that keeps me completely hooked even though I'm freezing to death and starving in this room where the light gets dimmer and dimmer. I''ve forgotten about food, people, anything else I was supposed to do.. I'm just reading, gulping down the chapters avidly. THANK YOU SO MUCH !
Listelia chapter 15 . 3/10
SWOOOOORRY, I just had to stop in the middle of my reading because I bursted into tears of laughter when Gwen suggested Merlin would still wake up Arthur in the mornings ! Gosg, I'm laughing so hard it hurts ! Your story is amazing and I'm deeply in love withh it with evrything with Merlin in Stargate and Gwaine being his descendant and Arthur coming back and Gwen being saved and the so cute little boy and oh my, I don't know how I could express how happy and grateful and moved I am that you wrote this and shared it with us ! And I'm going back right away, now that I'm ready to cry because I'm overwhelmed at the idea that these two will soon be reunited...
Nanami Dragneel chapter 33 . 2/22
I told the skadoosh line to my boyfriend and he hasn't seen kung fu panda... O I think I'm gonna faint! Lol. Love the chapter and the story so far! This is about my second time reading it. Lost where I originly was
Nanami Dragneel chapter 7 . 2/21
I'm with percival here.. I don't get the 'Its only a model joke' lol
Sarah chapter 84 . 1/21
I love long stories and that really was one.
There was a lot of hard work in there to blend three different series so well and I think it paid off.
Well done.
Vaughntronic chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
So, the first thing that I LOVE about this chapter as a whole entity (and something that I have been waiting to see you do) is the seamless blending of the two worlds you have presented right now. Explaining how Merlin knows Martha and vice-versa, and why Gwaine and Percival disappeared from Camelot (when Gwaine was supposed to have died). That is what made me eager to read this story in the first place, was just to SEE someone pull three of my favorite fandoms together, and do it in a way that was believable. So far, I am SO not disappointed!

And because I am such a Merlin addict... Can I just say that I am SO excited to have Merlin at the SGC? (Other than the obvious giddiness of having two fandoms collide, of course.) This is just what I needed... I NEED him to see Gwaine again even if their feelings are not the same any more (at least for Merlin). Merlin deserves that!

Oh, and I did NOT miss the little taunting tidbit about the animosity between Merlin and Jack... Want to know! Good thing this beast is complete, yeah? :)

Great chapter!
Vaughntronic chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
*snort* He had an itch on his nose... Nice.

Am I odd that one of the things I like best about this chapter is the innate "fixit" to the original episode? Gwaine lives!

I thought it was torture that Merlin lost all his Knight-friends... Lancelot, Gwaine, Arthur. Seriously, that boy got the crap end of the stick when it came to people he loved dying... I felt awful thinking about him going back to Camelot (if he did - who knows) after Arthur's death and finding that Gwaine was gone too. Gut-wrenching... And this fixes it! *beams*

I realize that this was not a fixit fic, because the epic that is sure to follow expands far beyond that, but having a full chapter of Gwaine, plus a very-much alive Gwaine is one of my happiest places ever. Love it so far!
DragonThetan chapter 84 . 10/26/2014
Loved all 84 chapters & as promised I have written a review or a few words of praise for each and everyone of them! Believe it or not one of my reviews ended up being number 600, Wow! Unbelievable!

Again I want to thank you for all the work and effort you put into writing this story! I know you had helpers & assistance, but the plot & the words are still yours and they are GREAT AS IS THIS STORY!

I have just finished reading it again and loved as much as I did the first time!

Thanks again, Love ya!
DragonThetan chapter 83 . 10/26/2014
Well it looks like all of their problems are now solved and SGC still gets to take care of the Orici themselves as per their canon!
DragonThetan chapter 80 . 10/25/2014
You really do love cliffhangers don't you?
DragonThetan chapter 78 . 10/25/2014
So much distance between them, so many miles of heartache & disillusionment, can they ever overcome all the obstacles and find their true bond?
DragonThetan chapter 77 . 10/25/2014
Merlin's home world sounds beautiful! It's too bad Merlin didn't get to see it yet! Merlin doesn't even know that he's not the last Dragon Lord in the universe!
DragonThetan chapter 74 . 10/25/2014
Another cliffhanger? Really?
DragonThetan chapter 73 . 10/25/2014
It was great to experience the young Merlin again!
DragonThetan chapter 72 . 10/25/2014
Loved this chapter! Somehow I missed it on my previous read thru the story, cause I sure as h• don't remember any of it!