Reviews for Brave New World
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 3/2
Love you're story idea. Can't wait for a big night of reading.
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 51 . 12/21/2016
I am still slightly trying to wrap my head around the idea that Gwain is Merlin's descendant! I mean, I got the part that Gwain was named after himself, I HATE self fulfilling prophecies by the way! But the descendant thing? No way!

GREAT JOB!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
That is actually a great cover story! Fangirls can be vicious!
TKH Springer chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I have read a lot of fanfic stories about Stargate on this site along with other cross overs, but this is by far the best story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. However, for me to get to know the characters of Merlin, I had to watch all 5 seasons first, which turned out to be such a great experience.
What a great series and well worth watching again.
The characters in this fanfic are so true to the characters in the show that it was like reading the next seasons of the show.
I'm now reading your other Merlin stories and enjoy them just as much as this one. I would love to read a sequel to "A brave New World". Well done and thank you for an outstanding story experience.
Guest chapter 82 . 5/5/2016
Please please write a sequel where Gwaine and Aithusa bonds and the adventures they have between the two galaxies and the new Camelot troupe.
Guest chapter 70 . 5/3/2016
Lol. Any teenager would find it cool to go on an inter-galatic smuggling job with a knight. No wonder Toby takes a shine to Leon.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/1/2016
The web is simply ingenious.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/1/2016
That is a very creative interpretation of Furling. Great section.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/1/2016
Oh that's right. Arthur drank water from the Cup of Life too. Does that mean he's immortal like Leon and Merlin are?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2016
Smooth introduction of Leon. Reminds me of Clint Eastwood.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2016
The Priors are acolytes, not handmaidens.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
LMAO. Porcelain throne.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Halt. In the name of the King, you are under arrest for RUI. Riding under the influence.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2016
It's like the wonder of Snow White in the crystal coffin. I have tears running down.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
The words you wrote in italics were like poetry. They were beautiful.