Reviews for Brave New World
TKH Springer chapter 1 . 10/17
I have read a lot of fanfic stories about Stargate on this site along with other cross overs, but this is by far the best story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. However, for me to get to know the characters of Merlin, I had to watch all 5 seasons first, which turned out to be such a great experience.
What a great series and well worth watching again.
The characters in this fanfic are so true to the characters in the show that it was like reading the next seasons of the show.
I'm now reading your other Merlin stories and enjoy them just as much as this one. I would love to read a sequel to "A brave New World". Well done and thank you for an outstanding story experience.
Please please write a sequel where Gwaine and Aithusa bonds and the adventures they have between the two galaxies and the new Camelot troupe.
Lol. Any teenager would find it cool to go on an inter-galatic smuggling job with a knight. No wonder Toby takes a shine to Leon.
The web is simply ingenious.
That is a very creative interpretation of Furling. Great section.
Oh that's right. Arthur drank water from the Cup of Life too. Does that mean he's immortal like Leon and Merlin are?
Smooth introduction of Leon. Reminds me of Clint Eastwood.
The Priors are acolytes, not handmaidens.
LMAO. Porcelain throne.
Halt. In the name of the King, you are under arrest for RUI. Riding under the influence.
It's like the wonder of Snow White in the crystal coffin. I have tears running down.
The words you wrote in italics were like poetry. They were beautiful.
I'll do anything if Merlin pleaded too.
Poor Percival. Total culture shock.
Is Martha the reincarnation of Gwen?