Reviews for More Than A Pageant
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow this was just awful!
Rococophile chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
OK. everything was good except the ending sucks! And it sounde like Recess show when this bully won the pageant. And come on! You should never made Arnold knows that Helga is Cecile! And don't made her accept that she meant everysingle words in the FTI building thing!
Matthew John chapter 3 . 11/23/2002
After reading this, it amazes me how much better your writing style got, OVER THE COURSE OF 5 MONTHS.

In other words, this isn't great, but your later efforts are WAY up there. If you redid this...I don't know. And it's "Cecile." Cecil is a boy's name.
BLFBH chapter 3 . 10/2/2002
oh,I knew he knew! I knew! And, hello? People like self-esteem now more than being pretty! Oh, well, you have , DUH! Hair downHelgaCacile! Anyway, now they are together! I have a question, but no biggie!
BLFBH chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
Oh, my gosh, this is so cool! You bet she bettr win. And she blurbed it out to rhonda! Now, wjat does Gerald think? (Red-Head on Tiny Toons)OOOOuuuuuu what's Arnold think?(Out) But he only thinks she looks good? Or more? AArrrggghhh, I gotta finish!
BLFBH chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Okay that was, heeheee, very good. I'm, HAHAHA, repaying you for the favor and, AH Hahaha!, I guess I'll try it in script too. Oh, man! this is funny! Rhonda, I knew it! And Arnold, oooooohhhhh, he is so dense! And even more lovesick tham Helga usuallly is! Okay, maybe flat even... So, now, I REALKLY WANNA FINISH! And, thanks for the accident idea!(EVEYONE WHO READS THIS
beautyisnotdeep chapter 3 . 9/30/2002
This got me in laughing fits. This story is really cute.

The only thing I would suggest is giving a seperate line for when each person speaks because it was hard for me to clearly read what they say.
Wevadryn chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
Awwwww! That was so sweet, lol :) Likeably sappy, atleast in my opinion. Good job :D
If Wishes Were Blue Skies chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
I luved it! It was so cute! Great story!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
You left me sqealing out of joy!

Perfect ending I knew he'd find out she was cecil

It was great if you can right a sequel

Oh and in yoursummary put completed it'll make more people read your story

See ya!

puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
Great story Arnold likes Helga Arnold likes Helga

I really like it keep going kay

My fav part is when she steps out and the're staring at her and Gerald says she's looking fine ahahahaha*cough**hack*

See ya!

puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
First of all Rhonda isn't out of character she's perfect

I don't think Rhonda really is mean cuse remember all those times when she stood up for geeks and stuff.

Anyway perfect idea with the whole Cecil thing.

I can't wait to get that episode on tape ya know.

And Arnold is superdense.

Anyway I'll see ay laterz Keep writing

b leeding while b reathing chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
hehee, i was in the just in department and saw this, its too cute:)!