Reviews for Like To Stay in Heaven But The Rules Are Too Tough
checkablelas chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
I loved reading this! I can't wait to check out the sequel! Keep up the good work!
Kara S Thrace chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh, my sweet Cas! And yay Dean for not giving up on him!
litbitnurse87 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
omg I just read this right through I couldn't stop reading it and I defiantly wanted to smack dean upside the head especially at the end please tell me the sequel is up now am going to just check right now ;)
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Another nice chapter. Good that Dean and Cas have given in to each other now. The relationship gets stronger.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Another seamless meld with canon. Good job. You are just going to insert a whole love affair into the cracks aren't you? Tricky but possibly do-able.
Charlie221 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Lol, the last line :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Once again, an excellent re-write. Cas the human has been inserted into the episode believably and given reasonable dialogue. Still interesting but I continue to worry that it will turn into a re-hash of the series.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I found this strangely interesting. I went into it without much hope as I saw it initially as just another rewrite of canon masquerading as original writing. You have to admit there are an awful lot of those type of things out there usually with the writer self inserted into either one of the characters or as a faked up love interest, but this turned out to be different, much to my surprise. Yes, you write the episode from the script (do you actually have a script? where did you get it?) but you very deftly handle melding your own ideas seamlessly into the story. I am impressed.

Here is a question for discussion: does Dean love Castiel the angel or Jimmy the vessel? If Castiels' grace is gone, does that mean that the angel part of his persona is gone? Is the "grace" the angel or it there something left of angels after the grace is extracted? This question also bothers me on the TV show.

Sorry to go on for so long but you have managed to hit on a point that I have been thinking about for a while. Please reply.
yuroxxie317 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I'm really enjoying this fic. I was starting to lose faith in reading Destiel unless it was AU because every other I've tried made them too OOC immediately after starting the story. This fic is awesome since you managed to keep them in their normal personalities for the most part. :) Good job. I look forward to reading the rest.
Charlie221 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Naw, I love this story :)