Reviews for Dark Battles
PiffyEQ chapter 19 . 2/29
I love 'Mama' Sev ;) He really does make a great mother, I can't wait until he gets pregnant ;) I can totally see them becoming the next Weasley's since he loves kids.. lol

I am looking forward to reading more and watching their relationship develop.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
Elario it's good to see you .its good to see Harry trying to be a dad.
Other than that thank you for updating two chapter at once.

Hermione is their daughter privately and an assistant outside the quarters ?
justaislinn chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
I gotta be honest, I hadn't planned on following this story but you've piqued my interest with the alternate universe and hermione popping on in.
Your writing has improved as well.
Write on:)
justaislinn chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Even though you're 50/50 slytherin and gryfendor, which did you choose? Cuz that's when your personal choice puts you in a certain house.
For example I am 50/50 slytherin and ravenclaw, and I identify more as a claw, being an academic and artistic person. But I will still proudly wear green :)
I like this story and the way Harry has gotten snape to be chill with him.
I gotta ask though, is English not your first language? The grammar is pretty off, and a lot of it is worded weirdly.
I don't mean to offend!
Write on:)
15-Alesso-22 chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
I am not trying to be mean because I love the concept of the story. However you might want to have someone prof read your writing. It is really hard to follow and a lot of the sentences are hard to understand because you have words that should not be there or words that are in the wrong order. This makes it really hard to read because you are continually trying to find the actual meaning of the sentence with the story. I am really really sorry if this came out harsh and mean. That's not my intention at all.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2015
It's is challenging to read, but the plot is worth it. Keep up the good work! Waiting for the next installment
Flying Chrissy chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
cool story! look forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
I love it can't wait for the new chapter
shadowcat ninja chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
I am Slytherin and Ravencrewth (is that how u spell it?)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Elario sound like a beautiful name
I love the story
Will wait for your next update
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Wow, there's an interesting turn. Will they no longer have to worry about him, or will there be other universes to be concerned with? I was surprised then Severus took off. Thanks for the update.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
please continue this amazing fic!
geetac chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
The chapter was nice
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
this sorely needs beta-read
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
wow, just wow, so much has happened. or maybe it just feels like that to me since I chose to read the whole story again to reacquaint myself with it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »