Reviews for Dark Battles
honest critic chapter 13 . 3/16
Uh what? Did you not edit this chapter or something? No offence but I couldn't understand it. The only thing I could get is that servers got his wand taken away, he can't leave or it will last longer, severus read a journal, two death eaters were brought in and had their marks removed and were sent To albums. What was so dangerous for severus to try that he got his wand taken away? But I am glad that you have updated at least.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 3/13
Your story needs to be edited-BADLY. It's VERY difficult to read and understand, due to the bad grammar and errors. Your creative sentence structure and syntax add to the confusion.

Make your story legible so I can give the plot a proper review.
funny-kitty chapter 13 . 3/13
it was hard for me to understand this chapter the way it was written was different and threw me off so i didn't much understand it i prob will once i reread it a couple times but still luv the story
fireyhell chapter 13 . 3/13
I'm sorry but I can't read/ follow this chapter at all, is this your pre edited chapter?
Belle-Cuddy chapter 13 . 3/12
Don't kill me but some words of your chapter seem cut and I don't understand what is thought and what is talk /
geetac chapter 13 . 3/12
I like the chapters
KoreanMusicFan chapter 13 . 3/12
great but you might what to re-edit this chapter. it jumps around a lot and does not flow as well as the other chapters.
sgilstrap203 chapter 12 . 2/9
This is amazing! Please update soon!
funny-kitty chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
Can't wait for update!
CassieSalvatore1864 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Slytherin. I just know it. However, I'd be different than other Slytherins. I'd be the kind that fit in sometimes, but other times people would think I belonged in Gryffindor.
arisflame chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Pottermore landed me as a lion, BUT there is a personality test (& no not on one of those quiz-sites; its college based) out there that does something similar. It also pointed me as a Gryf, but Ravenclaw AND Slytherin were a close second & third. As that quiz was also based on 100 pt scale, having first & third place within 10 pts of eachother (& Puff another 10 pts behind Slytherin) was a bit of a shock.

Personality quizes strangely enough put me as a mix of Lupin, Hermione & Snape... scary huh?
rose51794 chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! _
Sinfull angel chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
I think you uploaded the wrong chapter because is this is already publish, in the last one
geetac chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
I like the chapter very much
Sinfull angel chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I LOVE IT! Its awesome, dark forceful Harry, clueless Snape. I hope sincerely bottom! Snape, iḿ impress, hoping that you continue.