Reviews for Dark Battles
Flying Chrissy chapter 16 . 3/6
cool story! look forward to the next update.
I love it can't wait for the new chapter
shadowcat ninja chapter 11 . 1/19
I am Slytherin and Ravencrewth (is that how u spell it?)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Elario sound like a beautiful name
I love the story
Will wait for your next update
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Wow, there's an interesting turn. Will they no longer have to worry about him, or will there be other universes to be concerned with? I was surprised then Severus took off. Thanks for the update.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
please continue this amazing fic!
geetac chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
The chapter was nice
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
this sorely needs beta-read
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
wow, just wow, so much has happened. or maybe it just feels like that to me since I chose to read the whole story again to reacquaint myself with it.
geetac chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
I like the chapter
darknightstalker chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Wow, this is really good. I am a huge fan of your work when it comes to doom Harry, sub Severus. There were a few grammatical errors that made it dfficult to understand what was written but other than that it was a fantastic story and I can not wait to read more.
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
yet another of your stories I've come across this week. I like it! Love a sub-snape. lol
Guest chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
The story is interesting so far!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
this is a good idea but it's HORRIBLY written and definitely needs a beta-reader.
honest critic chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Uh what? Did you not edit this chapter or something? No offence but I couldn't understand it. The only thing I could get is that servers got his wand taken away, he can't leave or it will last longer, severus read a journal, two death eaters were brought in and had their marks removed and were sent To albums. What was so dangerous for severus to try that he got his wand taken away? But I am glad that you have updated at least.