Reviews for Muted Affection
Sana-hydeist chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
U had me hangin on ur every word
And that end ... *_*
Oh God ! U re so talented
Don't stop writin ... And ur long fics are amazin too :*
Yamamoto Akane chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I'm enjoying this for sure and I cried! At 3 am on top of that! Hahahaha.. XD
Oneechan94 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Arg, this was almost too cute! :D I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I REALLY LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
omfg this was too cute! I'm in love with it.
SPN1985 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love this so much!
And the ending is perfect! : ]
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
KYAAAA!
i love this fanfic!
*was actually listening to 2NE1's "Lonely" while reading this :9
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awww! That ending was so cute!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
i just love this story!
i lost my voice for three days and it was scary. i knew i get it back for sure but not being able to talk (and i dont talk a whole lot as it is). i'm glad that sanji's voice is on its way back.
Ventusio chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
ow! reading this was definitely not good for my heart! poor sanji & zoro. That was awful! zoro is such an idiot for not talking to the cook and making sanji go through much more.
on the other hand, I do love fics like this. and it was written beautifully and just attacks you with feels.
In the beginning, (at the infirmary scene with zoro,) I was a couple of times confused as to who the narrator was. the switching wasn't always very clear. but I really like the fic! thanks
willgotogether465 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was so sad, happy, and awesome at the same time!
kakashifan9 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Let me just tell you, out of this entire story, my favorite scene hands down is when Sanji desperately tries to say "I love you" to Zoro. I read this story last night and I seriously could not stop thinking about this particular part all day while I was working. It's such a heart breaking yet loving moment. I really can't express how much I appreciate you writing that scene. Great job!
0-Serendipity-0 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Lovely, thank you.
Raigon chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Wow, this was good ...though I think ...the fact that Sanji realized he couldn't talk before Chopper told him threw things off a bit. But other than that, it was fantastic ..and interesting and perfect. I love this.
Rika90 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh my god! I love such stories! This one was perfect! Thank you sooo much!
xpiester333x chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was so super cute. I loved it!