Reviews for What happens in Vegas
fantasytyper chapter 25 . 7/29
Got to be honest, I would love a sequel.
FFAddict chapter 25 . 4/22
I liked it but there were some parts that screamed wtf to me. For example Thea walking to their hotel room and making Oliver talk about private affairs in front of a JOURNALIST .
Or - even better - Roy trying to force Oliver to confess to being the hood - the hood that is wanted for multiple murders mind you- in front of that same journalist who is RECORGING the conversation .
Even in the last chapter Felicity admits she wasn't really aware of the tattoo making in front of Juliete. I mean seriously I could believe that Roy is retarded, I could probably be convinced that Thea is not that clever too but Felicity is supposed to be more intelligent than the others and she's behaving like a retard in front of Juliete too. You don't have to be experienced to know that saying certain things in front of a journalist is dumb.
The whole crime plot is kinda weird too if you think about it. They put so much effort in proving Oliver is not the hood during the auction only for the real hood to turn up and show everyone that the guy at the auction was an imposter. Considering Oliver was seen after the incident leaving with his school buddy whatshisname and might have been seen at his hotel too and the fact that whatshisname would probably incriminate him to the police , the whole gambling with Roy alibi is kind of weak.

And don't even get me started about Helena. She proves each and every time that she always comes back and they still just let her go after all the threats she's made to Felicity.

All in all it was an easy, enjoyable read but as soon as I actually took the time to think about the plot it screamed BS too many times to fully enjoy it.
veronicalmcneil chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
This is quite possibly my favorite Olicity story!
Erica chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Lovely story. I very much like the Vegas troop and I hope you write more Vegas stories in the future. Knowing Felicity is a Vegas girl certainly gives an edge to it. X
QuiteRightToo chapter 25 . 7/25/2016
This story was the perfect amount of everything, loved the romance, the mystery (okay, I had it figured out, but, I read a lot so it is hard to surprise me), humor, Thea, Diggle. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.
sourav15 chapter 25 . 5/23/2016
Awesome, I liked it very much. Thank you.
myimagination2012 chapter 25 . 4/18/2016
That was soooo romantic 3
Queenbee6 chapter 25 . 2/19/2016
Thank you for sharing. It was a great story. :)
Santesia chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
Olivers 1st proposal was epic and his 2nd so sweet. I just love them together. I've loved reading the awesome fic, it's really well written.
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
Great story! :)
va09 chapter 25 . 4/19/2015
I want one more chapter full of queen babies and olicity stuff please ok i loved your story!
muzzarae chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
Loved this story
Shelllee24 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I just stumbled on to this fic from the other one you wrote. Hands. I love them both. You're a great writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this! I can't thank you enough for writing this amazing story! :)
SalomeRose chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
Very good story! I've enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Kiss from France.