Reviews for Now You're Thinking with Real Science
Zathalos chapter 27 . 7/16/2021
i wonder if this theory will prove to be right in this fanfic

watch?va_m3QRHALRc
Lewot chapter 27 . 5/22/2021
I hope I get inoperable cancer so that I can have the Make-a-Wish Foundation hire the voice actors to perform this story for me.
EndeavorT chapter 27 . 4/16/2021
Nice to see you again and it was awesome to see Chell with the Portal gun and proving why she’s awesome with it. And Professor Membrane once again makes me question of why he’s the smartest man on the planet. Also everything Simmons brought up about Membrane hiring Chell also makes me question his sanity even more, cause Simmons is right Chell’s last name is unknown, she has no resume, no references, and no background checks aside from being an Aperture employee yet Membrane saw her on the road and hired her.
GodzillaMaster chapter 27 . 4/15/2021
Oh Professor Membrane, just as oblivious as he always is.
Anyway, great chapter. Can't wait to see how this all ends
AWWW YEAHHHHHHHH chapter 27 . 4/14/2021
y when i got the notification, that i you for updating this absolute work of art
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 27 . 4/14/2021
huh. Professor Membrane is still as self-deluding as possible when it comes to Dib’s alien stuff, but he sure does recognize SCIENCE! Honestly makes me wonder how he and Cave Johnson would had gotten along. Good update.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 26 . 5/22/2020
Great story! I binge read the whole thing in 2 days! :). Looking forward to more!
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 26 . 5/15/2020
always a treat to see an update
mneh chapter 25 . 3/11/2020
please update i really like this concept and i would love to see it more
RoyalStarlord chapter 25 . 8/29/2019
And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is making me want to type my own Invader Zim crossover now. XP
RoyalStarlord chapter 20 . 8/29/2019
Man oh man, GLADOS can be one scary metal bitch when she needs to be. :U

If there is any villain more deserving of their comeuppance, it'd be Her.
Ubermorph1000 chapter 25 . 8/25/2019
Interesting
DigionUnity chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
Do you plan to update someday the fanfic of the Fairly OddParents?
Mr.legoman chapter 25 . 5/21/2019
Another great chapter, keep up the great work
CatDevil chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
Hey! Have you ever watched meet the cores before? Its on harry101uk's YouTube channel if you want to check it out. Also would you be willing to do a animated video of this fan fiction on your YouTube channel? That would be great thanks!