Reviews for Now You're Thinking with Real Science
Megxolotl chapter 25 . 5/18/2019
Good Persephone Queen of the Underground
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 25 . 5/16/2019
after 6 years in development hopefully it will be worth the wait.
Needless to say I been waiting for this reunion for a long time. I can’t wait to see what happens now. Also I just now realized that Nick is a reference to that kid with the happiness probe.
Gladys9000 chapter 25 . 5/16/2019
Great, you're alive! I thought you were never going to update the story again.
I have read almost all the fanfics that you have done here, and the ones that I liked the most were this, and one of the Fairly GodParents.

It is very good to know that you are back, we hope more chapters of your stories.
Megxolotl chapter 16 . 2/3/2019
Cassandra was a priestess of Apollo, gifted with prophecy.
Sadly, the god made so that she would never be believed.
She was the first one to say that the gift would bring ruin to the city. No one listened.
And Troy went up in flames.
Megxolotl chapter 6 . 1/15/2019
All hail the majestic Glow Cloud
Megxolotl chapter 4 . 1/14/2019
between GIR and Space Core..
EARPLUGS! Who wants them?
Megxolotl chapter 23 . 1/14/2019
By the time they get out of there the kids (because they ARE JUST KIDS, GODDAMMIT, even Zim) will not be anymore able to set foot in any lab, be it human or Irken
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 24 . 11/2/2018
nice to see this going
NopeDon'tFollow chapter 24 . 11/1/2018
Leeches... Why did it have to be leeches?
Pfft, of course Gaz would love that.
Ah, this chapter was great! I'm really happy you had Ratman do his part, very nice.
Wheatley seems to be the most sane person left, strangely enough... probably he was the only sane one to begin with, tbh.
Dib is suprisingly calm. Perhaps he's grown up a little. Or perhaps he's just "BECOME SO NUMB" that he doesn't even react to Zim's freakouts anymore.
Gir is... Gir.
And Chell... well, this poor woman's nightmares never end. I do want to see the fated reunion. With all the parties she's been involved with. And how crappy Wheatley's going to feel after he realizes that she's been free this whole time.
PortalIZfan chapter 23 . 10/17/2018
You are an amazing writer!
I super love this Story, and you are really good at staying true to the characters' personalities.
This is so good that I've put it in my top fanfictions list which, for perspective, is very small despite having read hundreds of Stories.
You are THAT good.
Ever hear of the fanfiction Blue Sky?
You're THAT good to be placed up there with the author Waffles.
Now, time to binge-read the rest of your Stories!
Lewot chapter 23 . 7/25/2018
Oops, I read this when it came out but kept forgetting to review. Well, I guess there are only so many ways to fawn over perfection, but, yes, it's as good as ever.

Dib and Zim attempting to team up went about as well as could be expected. I did enjoy Zim's nightmare though. (And only just now I realize that it makes the chapter title actually mean something besides a joke about the time between updates.) We're pretty far into this thing, but still just seeing the two sources integrated is very satisfying-that is, the nightmare wouldn't have been nearly as good without the Portal aspects. I could absolutely hear Red's voice change into GLaDOS's, and you've done extremely well throughout the whole story at capturing how merely her voice can instill such terror.

Great bits from everyone, but GLaDOS in particular. I'd bet my life savings that the "press ten for a lawsuit" part would get you a standing ovation from Valve. Oh, and then... and THEN... I was wondering why she skipped 3, and then it hit me-VALVE CAN'T COUNT TO THREE! I'm gonna stop saying "I don't know if it was intentional" and just give these to you.

I wish I had more to say, but there aren't exactly any flaws to critique. Plot's moving along; I imagine Gaz will make some kind of move next chapter. A year or more between updates is honestly pretty standard for good fanfiction, and really you're just channeling Valve there. I could certainly eat up more like delicious moist cake as quickly as it can arrive, but no pressure.
Uhuh chapter 23 . 6/12/2018
Really happy to see this continued. Very good, actually made my day. Hope to see more in the future, this work is truly great.
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 23 . 6/7/2018
trust me, I have a ton of stories followed thst haven’t been updated in a long time, so this isn’t really anything new. However I am glad to see that you and this story is still alive. So no worries eh. I took the time to read this before responding and honestly I never made the connection between membrane and johnson in their bombastic personalities, also now I’m wondering how the whole black mess thing went down in this universe. either way good read, glad to see this story continue.
Title chapter 22 . 11/8/2017
Not to pressure you, but Please continue this asap. This is really great, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
k8kat chapter 22 . 5/30/2017
i love this fic so much! the way you characterize the characters is done really beautifully. I have to admit, I'm a little obsessed with how good this is. can't wait for the next chapter
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »