Reviews for Now You're Thinking with Real Science
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 20 . 5/22/2016
Brilliant as always
fun fact, the bullets are spring loaded.
thats why Chell can take so many bullets in game.
looks like Glados upgraded them a bit
Guest chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
You still alive? It's been a while since this was updated. No hurry, just wondering...
Lewot chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
This is absolutely one of the best things on this site and a testament to why fanfiction should not be disregarded as a medium.

Seriously, everyone is so in-character it HURTS, and these are NOT easy characters to write for. It goes from kind of a melancholy look at PTSD to a high-suspense adventure to downright psychological torture, and yet when you do comedy that's great as well. I never thought something as silly (brilliant, but silly) as Invader Zim could be taken this seriously, but hot damn, it's GRIPPING. I... really hope you do in fact continue this, though I totally understand taking forever to finish stuff.

I don't know if everyone who plays Portal gets every single quote burned into their memory, but I sure did, so I definitely recognize those whenever they show up, and it's interesting because I remember them mostly for their comedic value, but you've been using them mostly as PTSD triggers. I guess it really highlights the difference between reading/playing a story and actually living it. But that was an earlier thought of mine; now, it's just... that stuff GLaDOS said to Dib... Before that I was feeling worst for Wheatley, everyone hating him and just wanting to apologize and do better (and that's involved in the Dib part too), but man... GLaDOS is really, really hard to write for, and even when most people succeed, it's more that they write good jokes. But you've taken the whole semi-omnipotent villain angle and... what can I say? That she nearly broke someone as consumed with narcissism as Zim says it all.

I could go on and on. I love how much you delve into the science of both worlds, and the way that you describe Wheatley's expressions in such detail, and how you describe the animation quirks of Zim's style without it ruining the realism of the story, and by Science or the Tallest or whoever, you even make Chell's silence believable!

Yeah, I uh... wow.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/25/2016
Hey, uh...it's been quite a while since you updated this story. Not trying to be a jerk or anything and I enjoyed your undertale fanfic but you know...it'd be nice to see more of this story.
Mr.legoman chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
Awesome story so far keep up the good work.
NopeDon'tFollow chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
No! P-body! *Sobs* What's Atlas going to do after he finds out his best friend is gone?!
So cute how Zim saved GIR! *Hugs you*
Maybe Zim can take the chip out of the PAK. He is smart. But he needs tools. Or Dib could help him!

Seriously, though. I just want to thank you for making this. It's so rare that I find a diamond in the rough these days. It's stuff like this that keeps me going. *Squee* Thanks!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2015
Yessssss! Zim is escaping! ...wait. How's he gonna get his eye back? Or the antenna? Love the story can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Dude this is awesome! So glad you updated it. This is seriously my favorite fanfic and I can't find any more typos. I didn't notice any at least. Can't wait to see how this story ends but at the same time I don't want it to. Looking forward to chapter 20
SweetMolasses chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
Amazing. Every time I read a new chapter, I'm reminded how good you are at keeping the character's in character. Nice job!
BabyCharmander chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
Aaaa I'm excited about this chapter-even though I've technically already read it! XD;

Oh, I guess Chell never communicated to Gaz what she did to the neurotoxin?

("wondering how tired she looked to was stupid"? Oo; I think FFN removed some words there.)

Oh my gosh. XD I love Nick, but he must be driving them totally bonkers by now. That is an interesting note about a human's sense of humor, though.

"I'd notice if anything was trying to sneak up on us" yes, Gaz is terrifying like that.

I feel really bad for Orange. D% It's painful to see the two co-op bots separated like this. Ahaha I love her reaction to GIR though.

...Suddenly realized-is the dead rat thing a reference to that old Screwy Squirrel cartoon? It made me think of that, especially with the name "George" and all.

Man, I seriously hope Chell doesn't overwork herself... Gaz is really good at reading people. Oo; And her comment is a little scary. For some reason I don't remember the end of that scene there, but if it's an addition, it's a good one.

I forget sometimes that GLaDOS uses her panels to show her emotions sometimes. Good call, there. Also that one sentence reads much better.

...Gosh, what's going to happen when GLaDOS realizes Chell is there?

Membrane's lines here made me laugh REALLY hard. I don't know if he's said that in the show, but it's wonderful and exactly the kind of thing I would expect him to say. I wonder what he was going to show Dib, though...?

OH MY GOSH MEMBRANE I know you are a genius but you really need to GROW A BRAIN. (Also thank you for that edit. :P More accurate now.)

I love how Nick doesn't care that Chell is destroying things. XD Also like how helpful Gaz is. Wonder what she'll wind up doing with that gel... (Which reminds me, does it have a name? Because if it doesn't, it feels like the name should be Corrosion Gel.)

Poor Zim. D% OH GOSH GLADOS WHAT I don't even want to know what she's referring to. (That one paragraph reads much better now, BTW.)

Oh gosh I love GIR's line. He is perfect in this scene. Man though I feel really awful for Zim as he's struggling to free GIR.

And once again I love GIR's line.

Gosh GLaDOS you are terrifying.

And I love how GIR of all people solves the mind-control problem thing. This scene is just one big CMoA for GIR.

Of course GLaDOS thinks it's Wheatley and Dib that destroyed the neurotoxin generator... Gosh that was mean, what she did to Orange. D%; It wasn't Orange's fault that they got away!

This chapter was awesome! I think my favorite part was GIR coming to Zim's rescue-it's weirdly satisfying to see GIR actually be helpful. Great work!
Supersilver46 chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
Great chapter, So now both Dib and Zim have escaped.I hope the next chapter won't take too long
d7y2wjchr229h8v34gy2hdf722 chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH! XD lol

And poor Orange ;-;
Aryashi chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
GIR is the god in the machine, that's brilliant. And ooooh man 'PAKS CAN COME OFF!' that is so simple and yet so /brilliant!/ Zim gets 10 minutes of freedom at a time, better make the freaking most of it! And Glados' plan... it's henious but in a wonderfully in character way, I adore how you write her.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
YES! Zim's out, and almost home free, and all thanks to GIR! However, he's only got ten minutes, and he'll have to put that PAK back on eventually. Wonder what's gonna happen once he absolutely has to do it?

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! I love this story so much.
fidonia chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
Aah, it's good to see an update from this one again. This fanfic always has such fun and unique ideas in it! I definitely look forward to the next chapter.

Someone save this awful, poor little booger child from glados before he somehow ends up even more scarred than he already is.
...I say that, but I also know it's probably kharmic payback for destroying a giant chunk of his own damn civilization. Dammit Zim.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »