Reviews for Armed With Death
Xale Crest chapter 7 . 7/11
Is there any chance that this will be continued?
great fanfic but holy shit man that ending though
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2019
OMG ahhhhhhh That was AMAZING ahhhh the way you ended it was perfect I was in shock I love this story and the twisted descriptions of everything was awesome!
Hanji chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Please update omg pls. This is awesomely amazing
flowerjoy1212 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Er.. At first when I read this fic, I was squealing. Levi's love and devotion for her was sooo adorable.. Him trying to get over her insanity was ugh! Now.. I'm a bit horrified aha. But that doesn't mean I don't love this story! It's different, very horrifying, and well written! I can totally see Levi doing everything he can for Hanji.. Meanwhile, hanji's psycho side really creeps me out.. But I love your writing and story! Please please please create more Levihan stories! I love how your write Levi's love for Hanji! It's endless and passionate! I know it's been super long time you updated but.. If you come back, I won't stop celebrating hehe. I hope you have been doing well too! Hope you have a great day!
OokamiZaTora chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Please update! It is really good and I am interested in the next chapter.
Wolf chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
When are you going to update Armed with Death!?
Hanjiruu chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
really awesome. it's been a year since I read this and I forgot the title but then at last I found it again. uhhh Is this really the end of the story? It's really awesome and i'm looking forward if there is more chapter into it
theinfamouswordsmith chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
O_O
This is horrifying, but so entertaining.
TolkienGirl chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Well then...shit, I think I'll stay away from the M side of
NS chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
You don't know the amount of hate I have towards you
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
You killed me.
Eliza Writes chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
I know it's April Fool's Day but SHIT! That's fucked up! Lmao
guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
OHMYGODOFOFODOODLDOD ERWIN BBY NOOOOOO D: Gosh, I love this story! Hope you update soon! (:
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Wait, what!? Erwin's dead! Oh my, what is going to happen because I can't seem to guess anything. Great job with all those surprises and the marvelous plot line.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »