Reviews for Morning After
TiberiusHallas chapter 1 . 2/19
Hahaha Love the ending
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I fucking love all your FMA fanfics and this is no exception and just I can't even type a decent review because I'm fangirling too hard
MentalHope chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Your reactions amuse me the most. / Wwwsorrynotsorrywww

But as always, very good! I haven't been reviewing, but I've basically been stalking your stories.
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was sooo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
you are awesome at writing royxed...wished you write more. And your smut is awesome! And even thought they can be bit sappy, but finally in a way that makes me cry. You can write!
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
OH MY GOD! :D I LOVE IT SO MUCH! :D
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Dude. I don't even.
The fluff damn near killed me bro. SO. FUCKING. KAWAII. *dies*
And in all seriousness, I'm proud of you and I don't even know you. Finishing a smut scene without fighting with yourself over the quality is almost impossible. But the yaoi-ness was well-written and there was a good balance of emotion and sexual stuff, which I have trouble finding in fanfictions. No one understands that balance, but I think its what makes this so good.
Anyway, great job, and I'll be checking out any other things you've posted. (:
beepbeeptoottoot chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I loved it! You are my favorite author! Of course, I've only had an actual account for a few days. But good work!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
A-MA-ZING

That is all I have to say. Loved it, from beginning to end. No complaints whatsoever. I could praise you all day.
xsylenyaxx01x chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Cute. I like this.
Anggur chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh dear, that's beautiful. Love it.
Sinful Deity chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
OH MY GOD HAVE IFUCKING REVIEWED THIS BEFORE HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD BECKY. i fucking hate lil wayne. LOL. ANYWAYS. I FUCKING LOVED THIS OMG. so good. so perfect. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lord help m3. LMFAO. fucking awesome read.
BloodVines chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh my god, you are one of the best at writing RoyEd lemons. Adding you to my favorite authors ASAP.
mamita chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, mostly because I love Edward, is so cute, and my favorite couple is RoyxEd, especially romance, I like when Roy dominates Ed when Ed is uke , hehe, are so cute, but I also like parental among them, and the couple AlxEd I also like a lot, she's pretty much Winry do not see any of the brothers, I do not like anything as Roy with women and less to do with Riza couples sometimes do more fics hopefully, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Mika-tan chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
have a kitten and her name is Pepper...! :D She's super fluffy with spice... Just like this fic...! :D /shot for being an idiot/