Reviews for Aged Scales
jason127heart chapter 13 . 1/14
We desperately need more, could you at least tell us why there haven't been any updates in a year?
EndlessPhoenixFantasy chapter 3 . 1/3
will you be updating this story
tonytaker chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
update already
tonytaker chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Keep it up
Guitar Amateur chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
What, Spike, you don't even like FUN anymore? Angsty grumpy dragon! *whistles* I wonder when he's gonna blow his top... his temper's gotten a lot more turbulent since he's arrived from his trip!
tonytaker chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
im liking it keep it going
navydivea chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Really good so far. Rarity taking him seriously for once, Fluttershy cute as always, and spike cutting lose is always fun to see and I hope it shows up in a few more aspects of his life.
Coberlink the rebirth chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Pleasecontinues, I hope that is espilight
Booty warrior chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
You killed Spilight just now. This is even worse than what that guy that wrote Unfortunate Side Effects did.
Malle102 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
THE FANFICTION EVER!
johnnyomon chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
dude it is so out in the open shy loves spike i think they should be together than spike and rarity. case. or better he pick both hahaha. but still shy and spike! hey that's great this story is getting better by the day.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
I love the story, but I wish you had more time to work on it, Like maybe one chapter a week instead? :)
ChaosMagemon chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Oh now Fluttershy's getting thoughts on Spike? Well this will certainly add to it.
4428gamer chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Pretty great chapter! Only one thing: Spike has one growth-spurt every twenty years? And stops growing when he's forty? Doesn't that mean that he should only have two growth spurts in his whole life?
ChaosMagemon chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Splendid chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next time
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »