Reviews for Burn Your Kingdom Down
magicdemi-god223 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
These five chapters have been so amazing that I feel bad for not stopping to review before this.

Okay, first off, seriously, HOW do you come up with these plots? When I read the summary/synthesis, this jumble of goodness was NOT what I was expecting. You have proven once and for all that your stories exceed my expectations.

Second, Fai being a princely vampire Yuui being his prey (but NOT being a vampire himself) Kurogane being his sort-of-child-not-really-child mindblown fangirling. The sad thing about my situation was that I was in the presence of other people while I was reading the story so I couldn't outright fangirl. I couldn't even grin like a madwoman!

Third, THAT PLOT TWIST WITH FAI AND KUROGANE OMFG. Duuuuuddddeeeeeee. Seriouslyyyyyy. I was waiting for an epic hunt for the one who turned Kurogane in to a vampire and then another epic battle confrontation BUT OMFG. You just went ahead and blew my mind away like how the hurricane blew away Dorothy's house. Okay well, not exactly like that but you get my point. I swear, one day, I will die because of fangirling at an old age. What a reason to put in my obituary lol: Casue of death - rabid fangirling

Fourth. Okay so this one isn't quite good I think? I'm just going to give an opinion. Okay so, this fifth chapter seemed a bit rushed. Then, although the status says the story's complete, I honestly feel as though there should be a continuation; like the story's still got a long way to go before it's finished. It may just be me feeling like this but I honestly feel as the chapter was somewhat unsatisfactory and rushed. (meep, I'm sorry don't hate me ;-;)

Still, the story was really really REALLY nice. I like how you made the prey in the story live long lives, because then Fai won't have to angst about Yuui dying just yet. And Seishiro and Subaru being werewolves omg, that was a nice touch. Sakura and Syaoran are still as adorable as ever. And those threesome pairings woooooo. I just love it all.

I think I've read all of your Tsubasa Stories here on . Hopefully, I can try browsing through your DW stories soon, because I know some authors post their stories there rather than here on . :)
Aroisu Phantomhive chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Such an inspirational fic! Please ! Write a Sequel ! this is a masterpiece !
zara asim chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
SUBASA AND SHIZUKA STORY FROM ZARA ASIM NASIM I LOVE SUBASA FROM ZARA TO SUBASA
zara asim chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
SUBASA AND SHIZUKA STORY
Jenmoon1 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I liked it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
This story, wow...just wow. My hats off to you for writting the best tsubasa vampire fic I've read. The characterization was very well done, the flow/pace of the story is smooth and for all that happened in 6 wonderfully written chapters. Brilliant. The last line/scene...uuuuuu 3
Mashiara91 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
That was such a lovely story. Felt it rush a bit near the end but, great work! Thank you!
Mashiara91 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
"Is it his fierce courage or the hay in his hair?"

I think this is going into my list of all-time favorite quotes. It's just so beautiful and so true. How our emotions do that sometimes, single out that one detail, that one thing that makes us think: "That's the one." So beautiful. I thank you deeply for that!

This story is so well formed and has such amazing potential. I really can't wait to read more (its been a struggle trying to focus on my work lately, it really has) I'm so happy to have such a fully formed piece to follow again. THANK YOU!
fierysuzaku chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
This one of the most well-written stories I've read in a long while. It's really lovely, though I would have preferred it to have gone longer... an epilogue would be nice to have a bit more closure BUT I'm quite fine with this ending as well... maybe I'm just a bit put out for the lack of threesome... please don't pay heed to the fangirling here... the plot was very well constructed and the way you've portrayed the characters and their personalities were really good.

I don't suppose you could make a sequel or a spin-off... more specifically on Kamui and Fuuma as well as Seishirou and Subaru... I mean, they've been in hiding for a really long time and it's also rare to see Subaru not being under Seishirou so I got a bit curious how it got to that and how they've managed after.

Overall, good job. Hope to read more of your works soon. D
Reikah chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
so i was like 'yay i got off work early today, time to do stuff! let's just check ffnet first...'

and then i saw this and lost my entire evening, so THANKS I GUESS.

(seriously though it's REALLY GOOD AND I LOVE IT AND I LOVE GRUFF KUROGANE AND HIS TRAUMA AND ALL THE LITTLE DETAILS ABOUT THE VAMPIRES AND SHAMELESS YUUI AND YUUKO WHO IS THE PERFECT VAMPIRE QUEEN? AND SEISHIROU AND SUBARU WOW i could read a spin-off about those 4 forever).

JUST SAYIN, MY LOST EVENING WASN'T REALLY SUCH A TRAGEDY. You write so good and I love it. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Wow! This story was amazing! I was deeply involved with the characters and their stories. The plot line was great. Truly fantastic work!
Mich' Loinvoyant chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
...How strange is is that in the end I was here more for the Himawari/shizuka/kimihiro? It just felt so wrong to see Shizuka and Himawari without Kimihiro, I was so relieved when they finally found him :)
I liked everything else too, like the way you've fleshed out the vampires' society :)
(I kind of wonder what will happen with Kamui, Fuuma, Subaru and Seïshiri, too. I like how Subaru is the one with the high hand over Seïshiro, that gives them a chance not to end up in too dark a place:) )