Reviews for Dragon Guardian
rosami chapter 5 . 6/29
holy fuck
Millianna422 chapter 2 . 2/22
This is retarded. There is. Toning different. You basically just plagerised. I don't care if you grave credit. This is silly. NOTHING is different. Take it down or rewrite it, because this isn't your work and I know how mad people can get from experience, so take it down.
Millianna422 chapter 5 . 1/29
oh I love it so much you are so amazing! It's better than Dragons ward! Keep um coming!
This is my new favorite story! Please Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
FINALLY she gets it! Are you going to update this story again? I really like it and I really wanna know what's going to happen next!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Ahahahahaha! Oh that was great! Of course that's how they meet face-to-face for the first time!
StellarMage99 chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
I LOVE THis STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT
ak chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
next please
so unique
i loves it 1000/100 :)
roro213421 chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Yuh know what if she was really grateful she would have sent. a good chunk of the cake,and a note saying thank you,have some too
Dwarrior chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
I've been hooked on Fairy Tail fan fics now for about 2 weeks, as a voracious reader, I've gone through many of them. This has been my favourite. Why did you stop writing? Like most of my favourite authors you are not allowed to have a life until you've completed the story.
ftx777x chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Will Lucy see Natsu in another light now, after she saw the truth?
MissPuddles chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
Moar ! I want MOAR !
MissPuddles chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Awww, I wish you would write more of this, it's soo good !
PumaFairyFic chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Oh please make another chapter! I just started reading this story yesterday and now that I found out this was posted two years ago, I desperately need to know what happens next!
Poxxy chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Oh my I just found your story today and I'm absolutely blown away. Why haven't you been updating it? Please please continue. The plot is amazing, you really do have a special talent for writing. I'm really hoping to see an update! Thank you for the awesome read. :)