Reviews for Dragon Guardian
Maderose chapter 6 . 9/21
Hi there! I had to say. I LOVE your writing. Like really. It reminds me of my favorite writer so I really love it. Plus, your story is awesome. Perfect timing, not rushing but still entertaining. And I am a big fan of Fairy Tail and a Nalu shipper. I wish I knew the other pairings you're writing about cause I like your writing so the other stories must be just as good as this one!
I understood you're pretty slow at uploading, I won't complain, I'm not an example. Hahahah. Anyway I hope you will continue writing Dragon Guardian (plus, now there's Grey, our beloved stripper!)

Lots of kisses to you, hope I'll have the pleasure to read your story again!
Maderose.

PS: Sorry if some of my sentences aren't quite unterstandable. I'm French and even if my English skills are not so bad, I might make some mistakes.
I love this story and the dynamic between Lucy, Natsu and Happy is perfect. PLEASE UPDATE!
Judi-B chapter 6 . 8/16
I love this story! It's really unique and very well written! I hope you update soon. I'm dying to know what happens!
LuckyC10 chapter 6 . 7/19
This is such an awesome story, I feel like I was left on a cliffhanger o.o
Malorne-10 chapter 6 . 7/10
I hope you continue this, this is a wonderful story and you are a marvelous writer! :)
Black-Hole Fiend chapter 6 . 7/9
This story is beautiful, I keep rereading it over and over again. I love how you portray Natsu, Lucy and Happy. And the premise of the story is gorgeous, how Lucy is dealling with her curse through out the years and now discover her dragon and cat guardian. Though I am curious on what is Gray doing there and how he will affect them and his statement. What happened out there while Lucy was "away". Your story is amazing; I do hope you continue it one day if not then oh well. I still enjoyed it and probably reread it time to time.
Later, Black-Hole Fiend!
FreakyVampChick chapter 6 . 6/25
Great story !
joy chapter 6 . 4/23
love it
luzviminda chapter 6 . 3/29
More...More! I need MOOOORE...
This is so good! And Gray's here? What an unexpected turn of events! Seriously wasn't expecting that...
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Teegra123 chapter 6 . 1/29
DUUUUUUUUUUDDEEE! I'm so happy you updated, AAAHHH!
Ooh shite, Gray's here! Shite's about to go down!
Dark Shining Light chapter 6 . 1/25
I'm really happy to have found this story! I love it so far and I can't wait to see what happens next
yukiero chapter 6 . 1/22
Yay! I've been waiting for an update for so long...and finally it came. Thanks. Looking forward for more chapters to come.
DIGIKO12 chapter 6 . 1/22
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU I MISSED THIS HOW FUCKING CUTE MAN
Kimnd chapter 6 . 1/22
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HAHHAHA
The Dragon's Kiss
AAHAHAHAHA 10/10 best story

also HOOOOOLY SHIT AN UPDATE also Gray, hey man, yer pretty cool.
...
seeeee what I did there

i'm very tired

anyway good job things are escalating nicely-it's nice to be able to focus on their relationship, rather than in Fairy Tail proper they gotta dick around with boring shit. Good job. Keep it up, if you want! I'll totally be here.
Hikariko93 chapter 6 . 1/21
I love this story! It's so cute! I hope you can update soon, thanks!