Reviews for Dragon Guardian
Gathe chapter 1 . 1/17
please update ! I really love your story !
EminaHart chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
PLS UPDATE SOON OMG
funkyunicorn124 chapter 6 . 9/28/2017
Omg your story is so amazing! please update, Iuh WE really want to see the fight between Natsu and Gray
Maderose chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
Hi there! I had to say. I LOVE your writing. Like really. It reminds me of my favorite writer so I really love it. Plus, your story is awesome. Perfect timing, not rushing but still entertaining. And I am a big fan of Fairy Tail and a Nalu shipper. I wish I knew the other pairings you're writing about cause I like your writing so the other stories must be just as good as this one!
I understood you're pretty slow at uploading, I won't complain, I'm not an example. Hahahah. Anyway I hope you will continue writing Dragon Guardian (plus, now there's Grey, our beloved stripper!)

Lots of kisses to you, hope I'll have the pleasure to read your story again!
Maderose.

PS: Sorry if some of my sentences aren't quite unterstandable. I'm French and even if my English skills are not so bad, I might make some mistakes.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2017
I love this story and the dynamic between Lucy, Natsu and Happy is perfect. PLEASE UPDATE!
EndlessFairy24 chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
I love this story! It's really unique and very well written! I hope you update soon. I'm dying to know what happens!
LuckyC10 chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
This is such an awesome story, I feel like I was left on a cliffhanger o.o
Malorne-10 chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
I hope you continue this, this is a wonderful story and you are a marvelous writer! :)
Black-Hole Fiend chapter 6 . 7/9/2017
This story is beautiful, I keep rereading it over and over again. I love how you portray Natsu, Lucy and Happy. And the premise of the story is gorgeous, how Lucy is dealling with her curse through out the years and now discover her dragon and cat guardian. Though I am curious on what is Gray doing there and how he will affect them and his statement. What happened out there while Lucy was "away". Your story is amazing; I do hope you continue it one day if not then oh well. I still enjoyed it and probably reread it time to time.
Later, Black-Hole Fiend!
FreakyVampChick chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
Great story !
joy chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
love it
luzviminda chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
More...More! I need MOOOORE...
This is so good! And Gray's here? What an unexpected turn of events! Seriously wasn't expecting that...
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Teegra123 chapter 6 . 1/29/2017
DUUUUUUUUUUDDEEE! I'm so happy you updated, AAAHHH!
Ooh shite, Gray's here! Shite's about to go down!
Dark Shining Light chapter 6 . 1/25/2017
I'm really happy to have found this story! I love it so far and I can't wait to see what happens next
yukiero chapter 6 . 1/22/2017
Yay! I've been waiting for an update for so long...and finally it came. Thanks. Looking forward for more chapters to come.