Reviews for Discoveries
Amarenima Redwood chapter 10 . 19h ago
Great chapter! Update soon!
cream tea three chapter 10 . 2/28
I do like your story however, it's good! :)
creamy tea two chapter 8 . 2/28
Actually, I do wonder if it's from the English "A Cream Tea Please" Which is actually referring to a pot of tea (with milk not cream!) and a scone with jam and cream on top of it - the cream and jam for the scone you understand, not the tea lol. Sometimes you even get fancy sandwiches and mini cakes to go with it, served on a 3 tiered cake stand, all very posh. But almost always has tea and a scone with cream and jam on top.
Creamy Tea chapter 8 . 2/28
who on earth puts cream in their tea? I see it a lot on fanfiction, yet as an English girl I've never heard of it in real life. Cream in coffee for special occasions, yes, but in tea?! That's just simply disgusting. A spot of milk, maybe even a squeeze of lemon, yes, or even black, but cream?! Bleeeuuurggghhh!
Almarinda chapter 10 . 2/28
Love the story so far. Hope you keep it up! Update soon :)
megumisakura chapter 10 . 2/27
excellent chapter!
teresakenny chapter 10 . 2/27
Keep going this is amazing!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Great chapter!
notwritten chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Nice. Keep smiling. :-)
HallowRain8587 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Nice chapter, I am glad you did not abandon this story. I know how hard it is to keep it going at times.
villafoo chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Interesting story you have here. I'm looking forward to your next update :)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter!
rizzo87 chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Ugh...Poor Severus. I'm glad he's being understanding though. Poor Hermione as well. Silly woman doesn't even realize she's upset because she is, obviously, quite in love with Severus. ;)
notwritten chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
That was interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
megumisakura chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
excellent chapter,im very happy that you updated,this is a very good chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »