Reviews for School Life Part 4
Roses Wrath chapter 10 . 4/2
You're mean! I'm so sad right now! XC

The whole series was great though. You did a good job. :)
Normal-is-boring-96 chapter 10 . 3/28
I have to say that this is the first fanfiction to ever make me cry. It was an amazing series and I loved every minute of it. I just wanted to say thx :' )
Ame chapter 10 . 2/17
I'm happy… but I'm sad… Idk what I should feel about this… meh, whatever. I'll just be happy cuz the ending was cute. :D
tigerlily101 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
*tears* That was so saaadddd!
OHGOD chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
AH! NO! WHAT!? THis was the cutest fucking thing ever and then all of a sudden a fucking murdering character horrible death and SUICIDE!? OH GOD! It was just so sudden! This story kinda played out exactly like romeo and Juliet. Opposite "families" (houses), a sudden and forbidden love, A whirlwind marriage, and finally death of both to be together. Man, this really played with my emotions. It was a beautifully written story, thanks for it!
Lily Carlier chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
¡Que bonito!
¡Me vas ha hacer llorar!
Debo decirte que es la primera vez que leo un Fanfic Yaoi, en este caso las cuatro partes de tu fanfic, y me ha encantado. Muchísimo.
Gracias a ti creo que ya entiendo por que mi amiga lee tanto sobre esto. ¡Es muy emocionante! :)
Don'tCallMeAnnie chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
I hate you but I love you but I hate you.
I mean, I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS! It was like cute and fluffy and then BAM! ANGST IN YO' FACES BITCHEZ
You made me cry as if I just got dumped! Actually, I think I cried more than the time I was actually dumped. Ugh, that's why I hate reading angsty fics. Oh god, this is just so adkfsgjgs, I feel like bumping my head into the wall. Yet it was a great story! My feelings about this story is very complicated, as you probably noticed.
Are there any possibilities of you being related to Satan?
howlingember chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
This was an amazing and beautiful story. Thank you!
BTRHenderson31 chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Awwwwwww... T.T *cries happy tears* so sweet of Roy! :3
silverdragon917 chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
How is it that you always make me cry? Thank you so much for writing this, all four parts, and for putting so much emotion into it. You're a fantasic writer, and I hope that you always keep it up. Thank you again, and I can't wait to read more from you.
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
That very sad. But good on one and bad at the other.

But to me it's great that they are together again when they journey to the after life. I feel so bad for Roy having to do with the pain...I probably wouldn't if anything happened to my boyfriend.

But Roy I have to say has suffered a lot and now its time to be it to bed, for good. I wish the two a great journey and may it be filled with love and peace.
Royed Mustric XD chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
I don't know if I said before but anyway, these stories were one of the best I ever read. I always waited for the next chapter or the next part. And now they're finished and yes, I did cry again at this chapter, I shall always remember theese stories. Always. :')
TheSmilingFallenAngel chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Wow, two of what I feared the most happened.. He was drinking around and... But I must admit, that's the perfect ending for these series of yours XD
I'll wait for your next RoyEd stories! XD