Reviews for School Life Part 4
TouchDouche chapter 10 . 7/13
I came back to torture myself with tears. You evil beast. You can make me love a story and break my heart at the same time.
TouchDouche chapter 10 . 4/25
Holy shit. I cried a whole freakin lot
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 10 . 2/26
There are no words...let me just say a few vastly inadequate things. That was beautiful and sad and thank you but how could you I loved this so much and it was so happy and sad and well written and the ending was perfect and I love the way you ended it...that's all, beyond this point I will probably just end up being incoherent...again, thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
I loved it! DX DX TTT-TTT
Naiia chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I'm crying ! (TT) (TT) (TT)
tony18052012 chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
My reaction was the same as most of the others...
The first few minutes after finishing this I was wailing 'You bitch!' to thin air while throwing my pillows at my mac and crying my eyes out.

Though I did love it very much, you made me cry harder than I have in a LONG time. And for that you shall never be forgiven.

Keep on writing

Kind regards,
Another reader thats heart is now crushed
DemonsNeedHugs chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
I have been balling my eyes out for the last three chapters. This was a beautiful, heart breaking story. School life has made me blush, laugh, and cry. I want to sincerely thank you for this work. Five minutes ago I was literally sobbing so loud, hoping my family doesn't wake because its two thirty in the morning, snotting up my pillow. Now im going to grab more tissues and cry my self to sleep.
And thanks for letting them meet and not ending it with his death; though I cried even more from that part too.
KeefaMighty chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
You bastard! How dare you make me cry like a toddler who lost their mom in the mall! Haw dare you bring me to tears! How dare you make such a good fanfic series! TTTT.
Keefa
p.s. I love/hate you soo much for this...
Roses Wrath chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
You're mean! I'm so sad right now! XC

The whole series was great though. You did a good job. :)
Normal-is-boring-96 chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I have to say that this is the first fanfiction to ever make me cry. It was an amazing series and I loved every minute of it. I just wanted to say thx :' )
Ame chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I'm happy… but I'm sad… Idk what I should feel about this… meh, whatever. I'll just be happy cuz the ending was cute. :D
tigerlily101 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
*tears* That was so saaadddd!
OHGOD chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
AH! NO! WHAT!? THis was the cutest fucking thing ever and then all of a sudden a fucking murdering character horrible death and SUICIDE!? OH GOD! It was just so sudden! This story kinda played out exactly like romeo and Juliet. Opposite "families" (houses), a sudden and forbidden love, A whirlwind marriage, and finally death of both to be together. Man, this really played with my emotions. It was a beautifully written story, thanks for it!
Millenie chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
¡Que bonito!
¡Me vas ha hacer llorar!
Debo decirte que es la primera vez que leo un Fanfic Yaoi, en este caso las cuatro partes de tu fanfic, y me ha encantado. Muchísimo.
Gracias a ti creo que ya entiendo por que mi amiga lee tanto sobre esto. ¡Es muy emocionante! :)
Don'tCallMeAnnie chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
I hate you but I love you but I hate you.
I mean, I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS! It was like cute and fluffy and then BAM! ANGST IN YO' FACES BITCHEZ
You made me cry as if I just got dumped! Actually, I think I cried more than the time I was actually dumped. Ugh, that's why I hate reading angsty fics. Oh god, this is just so adkfsgjgs, I feel like bumping my head into the wall. Yet it was a great story! My feelings about this story is very complicated, as you probably noticed.
Are there any possibilities of you being related to Satan?