Reviews for Second Opinion
Dreamsinger chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Heh. Warm fuzzies here...
Annie Park chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Aaaaawwwww. I'll be totally honest: This is the sweetest thing I've ever read in my entire life! How waffles did you get an idea as this, even? It is so, so, so, so, SO tender and sweet and cute! As a fresh donut with cream filling and strawberry icing and sugar on top!... Wait. No. Sweeter than that! Haha. I loved it in infinite proportions!

Really, I have always found relaxing rain and storms, haha (I guess I'm not very normal) so having that fear has never been a problem for me. But still, I do not think it's ridiculous that anyone be afraid of a storm. At first you explained that the storm made Dipper feel 'so small and totally insignificant', which I think is the reason that someone has given many fear to this, reality. So very good points for the great description here! Feelings handled very well! A simple but detailed and accurate. Perfect.

Following the story. I was imagining the twins Pines five years old in front to a storm, discussing about Santa's elves!... And I just became water! I melted! I swear you gave me that feel so warm feeling in my chest! And the end! Oh God! You can die of tenderness? Because if so, everyone is invited to my funeral.

I'm sorry Photo Folly, but you were replaced! This certainly is my favorite now! THE BEST!
forest-winds chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Great story!

This made my day, thank you very much :)!
lennoxmacduffes chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
"This attic is amazing, check out all my splinters!"
"... and there is a goat on my bed"
Ket chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Gosh, It's one of the most beautiful and catchy stories I ever read! It's just so wonderful, I couldn't even describe all my feeling good enough! It's so warm, so tender, I can't help but smiling! Thank you very-very-very much for this miracle!
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
oh man, this was so amazing! I think you're my favorite Gravity Falls fic writer! You're fics are just so good and so cute!
Sam-Sam chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This has 2 be the cutest story I've read, love the sibling bond :D
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awww, so sweet! And cute! I can imagine lil Mabel! As always, well done
Mermaid Rights Activist chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
There are no words to describe how adorable this is.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
well-written story. very cute.
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is a beautifully executed story. Another cute sibling moment to add to the record!
:D
HighbornCrab chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That's so adorable!
Kaitlyn Franks chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was so adorable, I can't even describe it. Little itty Dipper afraid of thunder! And Mabel helps him out by telling him that it's Santa's elves bowling! When I was little, our parents would always tell us that thunder was God bowling up in heaven.

And the tiny twins are adorable! The little theories and ramblings about the bowling teams playing in the night sky and all of that was just precious! The imagination of five-year olds! They're so sweet and innocent. And I really like how they still do that in the present, wake each other up when it's storming, and they'll watch it together with the popcorn. Now that's a strong and adorable sibling bond! Which I love!

I also like how in your stories you'll write something about when the twins are little, and then you'll write something in the present, which has to do with whatever happened in the past. Like in the one where Dipper had to get his appendix out when he was little, and then in the present, Mabel couldn't stop having nightmares about it, so Dipper comforted her. And this one, too.

You wrote such sweet stories, you should be proud!
Frosty Weavile chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I won't lie, I fought back a few happy tears at the end. The way this story plays out is so cheerful, goofy and somewhat heartfelt that I could not help but be moved by it. You wrote the twins and their childhood very well and the scenario is quite easy to imagine. Several parts of this story made me smile and even chuckle to myself a couple of times. So endearing! A good, innocent and believable Gravity Falls fanfic is hard to come by these days, but I can tell that you are among some the best authors there are when it comes to the Gravity Falls fanbase.

Keep up the good work, Grover!
Dreaming-of-a-new-life chapter 1 . 8/6/2013