Reviews for First Impressions
Ryuakilover chapter 49 . 7/2
Lavi is really mean char he hurting Allen so many times but glad he's happy in the end
raven1214 chapter 49 . 5/28
I loved this story it was really good u should write a sequal
Guest chapter 49 . 11/29/2015
That was just... Wow.

The ending to this a was really good, and. I really enjoyed reading it :D
Guest chapter 49 . 10/31/2015
I freaking love this story :-) I've read it 3 times already! :-)
yaoifangirlsharva1990 chapter 49 . 8/21/2015
I just HAD to leave a review! I loved this story so much I called off work just to finish reading it in one day! This is definitely going onto my favorites list to be read over and over and over. I just thought Lavi and Allen were so cute together and it was about time they got together towards the end. I almost died when Allen got hurt at the end and cried because Lavi was so distraught from those people hurting Allen. *Cries* You are a brilliant writer and I am going to go check out your other stories!
banapples2018 chapter 49 . 8/11/2015
*Crystal teats of joy* I have been reading this non-stop and i'm just so HAPPY! Ugh. Now I will miss reading this perfect fan fiction... I can't even express with words how much I love this! I know it'sounds been like YEARS since you finished this, but eh. One of the best fan fictions I have ever read. Great job and I will be reading all your other stories~
un fane chapter 49 . 9/7/2014
Wouahh c'était trop trop bien, g adoré la fic du début à la fin, continu a nous faire rêver
YaoiloverXD chapter 49 . 8/26/2014
this was a perfect ending to a perfect fanfiction XD I loved it so much XD
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 44 . 8/4/2014
Here. * throws you glitter magic wand* Now you can summon all of the glitter you want. Enjoy.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
LOL with the chewing tobacco. That happened to our little sister when our cousin lived with us. Our cousin spit in a bottle and Yuu thought it was our mom's Pepsi but that one was actually right next to it. That ended up as the longest two hours we spent in the bathroom then hospital because Mom had a panic attack. It was hilarious for the the first 5 minutes.
Twispa chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Okay. I'm lost and confused. How is this story so good?! I have never been able to re-read (or re-watch) something more than 3 times because I always get bored of it after the 3rd time. I'm re-reading this story, again. For the 8th time. I just don't understand!
I can't stop loving it, believe me I tried (no offense intended), it's just too good! I love every moment of the story, all the twists, and the ending, so much that it just keeps sucking me in. It's the same story every time I re-read it, I know that, but it always feels different and so refreshing.
Elvira Rayne, I'm so happy that you wrote this story. You'd be a wonderful author that I would not hesitate to buy any book from.
lunastar77 chapter 49 . 6/26/2014
really enjoyed this story
ghostystarr chapter 49 . 6/3/2014
I... I... this is... so... BEAUTIFUL. I just put my life on hold to read this. I don't know what to do with myself now. I think I'm just gonna go... reread it all over again. X3 Thank you a thousand times for such a lovely story! :3
FallenxLinkin chapter 49 . 5/30/2014
Holy! Hello :)) I don't usually give reviews coz I'm too lazy and I want to avoid conflicts(long story) but! I must say I had a lot of fun reading your story :))

Lavi is a riot ahahaha :) Man I think I'm going to re-read this again. Great story!
BlackLotus713 chapter 49 . 5/19/2014
Hi. I know you've finished this story quite some time ago, but I got to tell you that I read it like 5 times already. It is awesome and really well written. Actually one of the best stories I've ever read. It was awesome to read and I hope you will continue writing stories like this.