Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cursed Summer
Ambient Tech chapter 33 . 5/14/2014
Wow. I can't even explain how bad the ending was. Spoiler Alert! Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Amber die. THE END! D:
Monnbeam chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Sorry can't read this anymore, am actually stuck for words on how to describe the story.
Monnbeam chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Are you allowing Amber to step into Hermione's shoes and making Hermione AU
Monnbeam chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Why have you kicked out Hermione from the stories
Picky chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Good story!

I am enjoying it very much thus far :D I was pleasantly surprised by this story. I enjoyed how you are building up the relationship Harry has with Amber and Ginny. I also like how Amber and Ginny developing a sisterly bond. Only thing I was a bit disappointed is that Harry did not try to talk with the Basilik. Other than that, I enjoyed it very much.

Looking forward for another update!
Tangolikeoak chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
PLEASE KEEP WRITING, I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS!
Allderasta chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Wow, it really is getting worse and worse as the story progresses... Here's some advice for ya: Why don't you check out my Harry Potter story? Maybe you should be able to learn something about good writing from it...
Allderasta chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Oh yeah, forgot to ask in My Grace's review of chapter 2: What was the punishment Harry was referring to? Did Uncle Vernon spank him or something? That would've been funny! :D

Anyway, on to chapter 3, then!

One positive thing I'll have to give you credit for: Your chapter's are getting longer: From laughably tiny to pretty short. That's an improvement! Yay! :)

Sadly, that's about the only positive thing I can say about this literary catastrophy. You keep ripping of the marvellous original story in a way that would probably make J.K. cry if she ever read it. Also, Amber's starts assembling all the typical Mary Sue traits rather quickly! Family ties to canon character? CHECK! Inexplicably manages to seduce canon character? CHECK! My Grace's wondering how long it'll take until you reveal that SHE's been the Chosen One all along and Harry becomes her ueseless love interest tag along. Urgh. What a horrible fanfic.

Well, that is enough for now, woman. Hope you take my advice to heart!

Divine Greetings,

the benevolent General Krull
Allderasta chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Oh, man... you're as untalented as you're lazy! You keep retelling scenes from the original, because you're an utterly uncreative blob who can't think of anything themselves! Bloody hell! My grace's has been underwhelmed many times before, but this has got to be a new low... And what's the only thing you could think of in order to shake up your blatant plagiarism? Add in a bloody Mary Sue, because that's what Amber is gonna turn out to be, My Grace's sure...

Urgh, one more chapter...
Allderasta chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh, a Harry Potter fanfic with a first chapter that's basically a lackluster retelling of the book's beginning? My Grace's completely sold on the stupidity of that, so let's review it, shall we?

... All right, ready or not, here it comes!

... or at least that's what My Grace'd say, IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ACTUALLY WORTH REVIEWING in this first chapter. Unfortunately, there's only one thing My Grace can really say about it: J.K.'s writing style is waaaayyyy better than yours.

Right, I've still some time left, so let's take a look at Chapter 2, shall we?
Bronzelove chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
There, that wasn't so good now was it?