Reviews for The Silent Song
Meg chapter 30 . 9/20
Hello! I've spent the last few months reading stories in this website, and I've never reviewed but I feel I have to! I would love to see how this ends, and even though it's been a while since an update, I thought if you knew people were still reading you might post one :) this has been a wonderful story! Thanks for readying :)
Mako-clb chapter 13 . 9/2
Ah, what an interesting twist of events and a sad ending for this arc.
Mako-clb chapter 12 . 9/2
Oh, I wasn't expecting Palpy to show himself even that much this soon. His appearance creeped me out as well.
OwlOtaku123 chapter 2 . 8/29
wAIT is the TPM reference "pathetic life form"

"Master, why do i sense we've picked up aNOTHER pathetic life-form?" ~Obi-Wan, from when Qui-Gon and Anakin go back to the starship to leave Tatooine

I think s o
alive by grace chapter 30 . 8/22
THIS IS SO GOOD! There are so many great threads and characters in this story (Ezhno, Obi-Wan's parents, oh my gosh...!). I can't wait to see where things go next!
Olikard chapter 30 . 8/21
Happy Fanfic Writer Appreciation Day! The Silent Song is absolutely amazing and I'm so grateful to you for sharing it with the world!
Mako-clb chapter 11 . 8/12
I just love the beautiful dichotomy of Obi-Wan's Force-induced silence with his Force-inspired musical gifts and your lyrical prose. This was very beautifully written. I also loved little Padme and Obi-Wan's brief Force vision.

Just one note, Padme's parents are Ruwee and Jobal and Padme had an older sister. I'm not sure if the difference was intentional on your part. Maybe it's further evidence that this is an AU, but I'm interested to see what happens.
Mako-clb chapter 10 . 8/12
I'm so glad I had some time to come back to this wonderful story. What a nice little surprise that Obi-Wan has visited Naboo before Episode I, and what a bigger, but less pleasant surprise that he encountered Palpatine. Obi-Wan's reaction to Palpatine at this early stage does make me wonder if this is an AU. I wasn't sure up to this point.
V chapter 30 . 8/11
I love this story and I love the direction you are taking with the sign language. I cannot wait to see more!
sanna chapter 5 . 7/20
incredibly well written. Been hooked since chapter one, which were full of plot and you somehow made the characters interesting from the beginning, which is hard when it comes to fanfiction. Excited to read the rest, good work.
Grey Darklight chapter 30 . 7/14
Hi I just want to say that you have a great writing style, and you explore all of your characters' emotions and thoughts really well, adding a lot of depth to your story. Keep up the great work!
Guest101 chapter 26 . 7/14
I decided to reread this arc, because I had forgotten about the sarlacc, and I noticed that on the beginning of this chapter when you talk about the hangar master and dooku, first you say the hangar master is a twi'lek, and then a few sentences later you say he's togrutan. Nothing major, just thought I'd point it out. Thanks for being such a fantastic writer!
Guest101 chapter 30 . 7/6
I'd love to see a chapter with obi-wan having a panic attack or getting really sick or something and qui-gon caring for him...if this doesn't fit in your plot that's ok, I just thought I'd suggest it anyway...
Mako-clb chapter 9 . 7/3
Oh, another very lovely chapter. You have such a musical writing style that I always enjoy reading each chapter. I am curious about your idea that the Force itself is causing Obi-Wan to be mute and what exactly that might mean for him now and in the future. I especially liked Qui-Gon's talk with Fisto. It was lovely to hear Jedi acknowledge that having no emotions is not a good thing. Then again, Qui-Gon is a bit of a maverick, so my guess is not everyone feels this way, and probably not most of the council members. Speaking of council members, for a bunch of Jedi who are supposed to control their emotions, they sure do get their panties in a twist often enough.
Corynutz chapter 30 . 7/3
This whole fanfiction shows not only your imagination, but how well informed you are! Thanks for working so hard as you have!
1,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »