Reviews for The Silent Song
Zuzanny chapter 35 . 19h
I loved that Obi-wan and Anakin share the same life day. That was beautiful.
everdragon chapter 35 . 5/22
This is /amazing/, I love the way you're writing all the characters, and I was both surprised and really happy to meet Shmi and Anakin. I do hope Obi-wan goes okay though, along with everyone else on that ship.
danthev chapter 35 . 5/20
OH WOW. I was losing my mind reading this chapter, i already knew it, but then i read Shmi's name..God. Marvelous done. I was really emotional reading this last you for writing! Can't wait for next arc!
Zuzanny chapter 13 . 5/18
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. I am thoroughly enjoying this so far. Your Obi-wan is beautiful. My heart also goes out to little Maul right now.
Mako-clb chapter 20 . 5/17
I needed that, needed to know Obi-Wan would be alright. That must seem strange considering I'm reviewing this when your story is already 35 chapters long, so of course Obi survives, but I really needed to "hear" the words from Qui-Gon just like Ezhno did.
Mako-clb chapter 19 . 5/17
OMG! I was not expecting that.
Vet chapter 35 . 5/17
This storyyyyyyyyyy. Every time. It gets me. It is perfect. You are perfect. Your writing is phenomenal and I constantly need to know more. 333 Can't wait for the next arc!
Caithdean chapter 35 . 5/16
Kudos!
PhantomGoat13 chapter 35 . 5/16
All I've got to say is wow, just wow.
JesusFreak77 chapter 35 . 5/16
FRICK I WASNT EXPECTING ANAKIN IN THIS. WOW I AM EXCITED!
fireicewriter42 chapter 35 . 5/16
Oh. My. Gosh. I am shook. I did not see that coming. That is amazing. I can't wait to see what you do next! FANTASTIC!
pidgeonkatie chapter 25 . 5/16
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLY SHIT
TheRedScreech chapter 35 . 5/16
I am CRYING! This is gorgeous and heart-breaking and wonderful, and I love it so much! Qui-Gon's moment with Xanatos brought me to tears, and then it happened again with Qui-Gon and Feemor, and then freaking again with Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Exquisitely done as always. I was looking forward to this chapter immensely, and it did, in no ways, disappoint. Thank you so much!
HarceusMjalga chapter 35 . 5/16
Anakin Skywalker... Obi-wan...

I love where you are weaving this story along right now. I can't wait for the next arc.

And I hope Obi is going to be okay.
Guest101 chapter 35 . 5/16
WHOA. You totally just blew my mind! So many connections! Maul! Anakin! Bail! Ahhh! I'm so excited to see where this goes. Keep writing!
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »