Reviews for Quentin Has A Secret
This is really, really good! Will there be more...? ;)
grimmich chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
this is really interesting so far, I can't wait to read more XD
viva chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Tris Holmes chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Oh my golly! This is so well written! Please update soon. Thanks! Live long and prosper!
dhh chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I like/LOVE SLASH like anyone else but REALLY? Oliver and Det. Lance...EH!
wtchcool chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Quentin definitely deserves a day off after all that he's been through.

Oh, Robert & Oliver, now there's a twist I didn't see coming! :) Good for Quentin, being a good sport about it. And I'd say shame on Oliver for trying to make Quentin jealous, but I suppose it could be worse... as long as he doesn't hurt Robert.

Just two things: 1. you have Oliver saying "a first good impression" when I think you want to say "a good first impression." 2. You wrote "You might interested to know..." instead of "You might be interested..."

Great chapter! Curious to see how their date goes!
wtchcool chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
You updated! :)

*squee* Quiver and Robert, I still can't get over it! I love it, and Robert figuring it all out one, two, three. Especially love Bob giving him that 'get over yourself' look.

One quibble. You wrote: "I wouldn't that to you" instead of "I wouldn't do that to you."

Yep; Quentin's not clueless, he's just in a dilemma. Poor, frustrated guy.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mw chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
VERY interesting story. Adding another person was genius, a good outside perspective to move it along.
Eckham chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Definitely enjoying the read. Banner and Oliver are sooo different, so its cute to see Quentin struggle with being attracted to both of them (when Oliver is suited up anyway hehe.) Besides the small mistakes that were pointed out I think you did a good job writing. I was a little shocked Quentin made the first move, seemed a little out of his character, but adorable none the less! I will definitely be following along with the story.

-Eckham
wtchcool chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Hm. I'm curious. Where you have Quentin saying that Laurel had the phone first, are you making this AU or is Quentin being less than truthful with Robert? (Considering in the show it was Laurel that swiped the phone from Quentin...)

1. "I had meeting with your infamous Vigilante..." should be "I had a meeting..." 2. "still not sure if had just heard what he thought..." should be "...if he had just..." 3. "somehow making it even more mussed that it had been..." should be "...more mussed than it..." 4. "best that someone had connection to the Vigilante..." should be "...that someone had a connection..."

:D I think the kiss was my favorite part of the chapter. Great work.

And now I'm looking forward to finding out why Oliver's showing up sans hood. I suppose he has a mildly lower chance of being shot this way. ;)
wtchcool chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
:D Hooray for new chapters!

I love how Robert takes this development in stride. (And the back rub, that was definitely a nice touch.)

"Ten minute later" should be "Ten minutes later..."

:) Looks like Quentin's having considerably better luck than they allot him on the show. (Hm. A hot shower, one of the perks that distinguishes Quentin from poor deprived Dresden.)
Shinna chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
keeps getting better and better
Shinna chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I'm liking this story. Look forward to the next chapter.
wtchcool chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Bob! :D OMG, Bob and Quiver in the same story? I didn't think it could be done. Although Banner's a bit better off than Bainbridge, having a body and all.

One quibble: "then why are hoping that phone will ring again?" should be "then why are you hoping..."

Heh, no matter what fandom they're in, Harry just can't hide anything from Bob.

Let's see: Yes, you should continue it! Yes, Quentin should have to speak with the Hood in person (not that I have anything against them using that phone. Best plot device ever). Oh. Well now that you mentioned the possibility of Robert meeting the Hood, I'm curious as to how that would go down.

Love the first chapter! Please write more.