Reviews for Second Choice
RandomAdventures chapter 1 . 7/13
Awesome! Very good. I like how I didn't even check how long it was, it's that good.

I also like how you made it seem it was dark at first, but then everything came out fine in the end! Nice piece of art!

I did detect some spelling mistakes though, but they don't take from the experience.

Thanks for this piece of art!
murky burning chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Aww I enjoyed reading this, brought a smile to my face! I also understand why there's a ton of Chrom/F!Robin but I just never got into it. I admit I wanted my avatar to marry Chrom at first, but now I just love Gaius too much. And I started shipping Chrom/Sumia hard after their first scene together where she trips, and then she rescues him, and then she punches him, I thought, "aww they're perfect together" so yeah. I know there's plenty of Chrom/Sumia dissenters out there so I'm glad to find fics like these that have them together.
ViolaHarmony chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Short and sweet! :)
I understand the appeal of Chrom/Female Avatar, but honestly, I've always liked him best with Sumia. And Stahl is one of my absolute favorites! I'd marry him in a heartbeat! :D
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aww
How sweet!
*smiles*
BethanRose chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
even though my true OTP is robin/chrom, you've still managed to make me love this bittersweet fic. you've also written Sumia really well and captured her personality in a small passage. well done :)
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hehe, I felt a little for Sumia, but I did like how this had a happy ending. :)
Nope chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Meh
Zygarde22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
A few typos but I liked the story not many Chrom X Sumia stories on the site right now.
Squid Senpai chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Cute, short, and SSTAAAHHHHLLLL!
Ahem. Not much to say, really. Maybe a little more length and a less rushed ending would have been nice. (Surprise visit from Stahl as well... ehehehe...)
Overall, I liked it!
FireEmblemMae chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Yeah I did like the story! Great job! :D
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
nice story. i liked the dialogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013