Reviews for Miroku's Worst Fear
Cougiecat chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
entrancing story!
Aisling Blond chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
o, how dare you leave a story there!
SetsuntaMew chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
I LOVE this! And I want another chapter! Stop being lazy please! *begs*
YuniX-2 chapter 7 . 2/21/2005
now that after forever i've actually read this u must update. why you ask? wat a stupid question, because I SAID SO! and, umm... if you dont, then, you will have to see this: Jaken in a pink strappless thong bikini with a wedgie doing a strip teaser to right said freds I'm too sexy and calling you his precious and dont you dare use this form of scarring people for life without acrediting it to my wonderful friend ruthie who found this wonderful way to torment people! ok? good. ttyl!
Snow-Queen1 chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
*is excited*

Omg... I cant wait to see what happens... MWAHAHA.

Update soon please, you genius you!
Hayai-hakai chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
HEY youre supposed to review ye lazy bum haha you said two weeks its been a couple of months and I really like the story but I want to see the end so please review soon it seems like you might be as lazy as me and thats definitely NOT good lol so please hurry up and review on this great story
Spike of Doom chapter 7 . 7/2/2004
Um im not sure if the update thing is accurate but it says you last updated in january and its now June correct me if im mistaken but thats more than 2 weeks.. On another not tho your story is really good and i like it and you do good battle scenes some authors just dont capture the suspense as well as you do...
Rachael chapter 7 . 2/18/2004
I love your fic! Write more please! Fast! Right now my life revolves essentially arond three things. School, fanfiction, and Evanescence. Please write, I mean, Evanescence rocks and is the best band ever but listening to their CD for 4 days straight gets ya kinda depressed ya know? Mush is good, at least when I'm depressed. I'll stop rambling now.
Write fast,
- Rae
Vamps chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
M Hm... 7 chapters in 2 years... you need to update more regularly. And don't worry, i love e-mail spamming, so if you take to long i shall give you my esay on nothingness that i wanted to use in this weird debate class i had.
-_- i will begin spamming approx. March 3, 7:00 pm pacific time. unless theres an update. thats plenty of time, right?
HMPrune chapter 7 . 2/3/2004
Really cute story - I can't wait for the wedding!
Shannon Too fcking lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 1/20/2004
Despite the fact that I think reading fanfictions are a waste of time now, and most relationships are now a reality in this series, this story is still interesting. Don't kick yourself around just because you haven't updated in awhile. Big deal. You have a life, and readers (Some) have them, or need to get one. Good work, Maxwell.
Aamalie chapter 7 . 1/20/2004
Agh... Won't let me log in! *whaps *

You know, it took me two days to read this... -.-; But then, I was watching the new Everwood while I was trying to read last night... So yeah. ; I think I've read "Sango's Ordeal" sometime or another... Probably on Yakusoku to Negai, to tell the truth. ; If its the one with all of the weird masks, then I'm set! Otherwise... Blah. I'm too lazy to read it anyway.

Anyway, this is a hilarious fic! I think your trying to suffocate me, to tell the truth. Then again, that just may be because I can't laugh for fear of getting caught online when I'm not supposed to be. ;

Oh well. Update soon! Else, I shall track you down. Me being the M/S obsessive that I am, you KNOW I won't forget! .~

Ja ne!
Sylver-Ajah chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
Who? Myouga's not miroku's relative! I hope its someone else, then.
This story's good, and I have to say a LITTLE too much description in the fighting scenes. Wow, I've never actually commented like that.
UPdate pleasse
Consequence of Sound chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
lol, i LOVED sango's ordeal, and I LOVE this story. S/M are my FAVORITE couple! You do a great job with all your stories also. Those 2 really r soulmates!
Kris-chan chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
I've got to say, when you said that the animals sacrificed at Sango and Miroku's wedding were rabbits... I was absolutely cackling. No wonder Miroku was grinning like an idiot when he remembered it.
Ah, it's good to have everything resolved in the village and all the cute, fuzzy, apparently moodswing prone animal spirits laid to rest.
It seems from the fake preview that you plan on keeping the two together. All I can say is, "Yayness!" _