Reviews for Ice and Darkness
Cersesi chapter 4 . 4/26
I like it.
alexis moon chapter 4 . 3/5
That was hilarious laughed my ass off
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 3/5
This is golden.

-N
LostPeace chapter 4 . 1/25
Hilarious. and my god it took my four tries to spell hilarious. I am Shamed.
ssw777 chapter 4 . 1/18
This is delightfully funny and refreshingly absurd
Sparkysbro chapter 4 . 1/17
Whelp. This story was a complete and utter work of genius. I really am not quite sure what I could say to describe it, other than I began to feel myself loosing some of my sanity by the end of it, and it only made my grin wider. Thanks for a great story!
Rexnos chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
This is an amusingly fun, derpy little fic. It explored a single idea, did it in a silly way, and basically took the idea to its illogical extreme. Perhaps most importantly though, it didn't outstay its welcome. It stepped in, got its laughs, and then stepped out. Had it been longer, I think it would have lost its impact. I even appreciated the terrifically sappy ending.

Later,
Rex
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Very much not a let down and here's to your health
Tsamoka chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
...I'm going to go and spend the next few hours rolling around on the floor, laughing my ass off...and losing a few hundred more brain cells...again...THIS IS GOLD!
entelejent chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Made me chuckle quite a bit. But things lack impact, neither sensible nor funny moments are nearly what they could be. The characters are made crazier compared to other people, so they're crazy people in a pretty normal universe, which isn't as funny as they'd be in a more off-kilter universe with the way it's done.
Faraway-R chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
I am a little surprised Itachi didn't make an appearance.

But then again, there was no Oto-Sand Invasion of Konoha, and no death of Sandaime Hokage. Given that his ulterior motive was to remind Danzo he's still watching over his foolish little brother, Itachi's non-appearance in a not-chaotic village makes sense.
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Bwahahahahaha!

I'm gonna have to ask you if there are any other Eva-in-Naruto's-Seal stories lying around that you know of.
frag2k13 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Reviewing the whole thing here: Damn good story funny as hell.
Spica75 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
LOL
Czerynon chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
This has to be the most hilarious story I have ever read. I couldn't stop laughing since chapter 1.
Excellent work!