Reviews for Who Done It
Great story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Love this!
Ally chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Dang, this is good. Wish it were longer though!
Jai chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Loved it. Great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Great story! Really, really enjoyed reading it. Loved the relationship development and how well you handled it over a short time frame.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I'm glad that they finally admitted their feelings towards one another.
Peaches Girl chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Wow, this one was short, well not that short, but really sweet. I like the drama, and the twist. Great work, and I love these characters so I am hoping you will do some sort of sequel with this one.

Eagerly awaiting your future endeavors...LOL
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Loved this
hummingbird7 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Very cool
SMGbest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Great ending!
It was worth it to Angel get a bullet, but heard from Buffy "I love you." But Buffy is still a tough detective, who loves her work. It willn't be easy between them, Angel makes concessions all the time. I hope that for Buffy personal happiness is just as important as her work.
Thank you, it was easy on perception story in spite of the crime)
butimbroken chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Aww
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
You can't Angel die! He and Buffy need to have a talk about their somewhat relationship!
SMGbest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Excellent chapter!
Did Spike really think that fucking and blackmailing three women from the mayor family at the same time may turn out well for him? It's funny that two bitches going to jail for the murder a scum like Spike.
I just thought that if Angel were injured on the job, Buffy will show her true feelings for him. I hope she will treat him differently now.
I look forward to update))
Peaches Girl chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
OMG! Your killing me here.. Once again, great chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2013