Reviews for Before the Fall of Rome
Aqk chapter 20 . 1/11/2006
Keep it up...You have a good story you're interested,"may i propose an alliance to torture Angel more?" :D
Scott chapter 20 . 4/2/2003
All in all I found this a really good read. Nice character interactions, some deft touches with the plot, and I really liked the way you portrayed Xander and Willow.

On the other hand there were some really weird deviations from the original plot.

- Xander and Willow finding out about vampires wasn't well done... and what was with them not seeing one until the final battle? Seeing is believing, and by neglecting that element the story didn't stick together as well as it could have. Also, it took the whole coolness factor out of the first few episodes when Xander didn't go into the sewers with Buffy to hunt Jesse.

Another thing... are you sure Buffy's got enough guys chasing after her. Angel, Scott, Xander, Jake... the whole things getting a little crowded. And the truth is, I don't really like Buffy as you portray her. She bugs me. On the other hand Willow, one of my most hated character, you write really well.

So to sum it up it was a really good story with a few obvious flaws, which should have probably had less emphasis on the relationships of the characters involved and more on the actual meat of the plot.

Good job.
midge chapter 20 . 3/14/2003
liking the quickness of chapters :)

cool way to spin The Harvest...looking forward to where you take all the characters & story now
casualattitude chapter 20 . 3/14/2003
got to be honest - love this story and hope you keep it going for a long time to come.
midge chapter 19 . 3/13/2003
2 great new parts. Liked that you threw their 1st public kiss in there. Good interaction between Jessie and Xander. And liked that Angel came to Willows rescue. Now bring on the fight!

more more more!
asher1978 chapter 19 . 3/12/2003
Excellent part. All the recent parts lately have been great. I'm glad to see the fight finally starting up and can't wait to see how it turns out. Keep up the good work.
Jane McCartney chapter 18 . 3/12/2003
Oh, I love this fic! I was just watching Welcome To The Hellmouth another day, in a rerun. Nice job so far!
Calen chapter 17 . 3/10/2003
Update!
midge chapter 17 . 3/3/2003
very good soon
midge chapter 16 . 2/24/2003
Enjoying this story very much. Keep up the good work
Georgia chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Real smely!
Calen chapter 15 . 2/22/2003
What a dirty whore! *g* Going on a date with another guy. Hmm. wonder if she'll tell him about it, or hide it. Maybe Xander could go find

another girl to go out with, see if it makes her jealous.

I can just see this ending badly somehow. That Jeff might try something, Xander will catch it, either try to beat on Jeff, Buffy stops it and

Xander ends it. More soon!
midge chapter 14 . 2/21/2003
yay a new chapter! very enjoyable. Glad the awkwardness of what happened with B/X didn't have the same results as last time. Really interesting how this story is progressing. Keep it coming & soon :)
Truth chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Join the Anti-B/S mailing list and express your disgust for this horrible couple. We share recommendations of anti B/S fanfics and dissect episodes on the basis of how Spike-unfriendly they are. If they are Spike-friendly, we rip them to shreds. We also bash B/Sers, TPTB, and JM plus contribute any news articles pertaining to the subject. Join us at group/anti_buffyspike/
Sam chapter 13 . 1/6/2003
Hey...I was just wondering if you were gonna finish the story...just curious.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »