Reviews for Strange Little Fight
phineashiccup chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
just want to know if you're going to write another chapter or not
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
*wipes his eyes* Who the hell keeps cutting onions?

Beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Awwwwwwww sweet
lulu422 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Dawwwwwwww, that was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Aww! This made me squeal with happiness! I love it! x3
Itro chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
GET BETTER NATSU OR I'LL HAVE TO KILL GRAY TO AVENGE YOU! :O Just joking, why would I want to break the Gratsu relationship? I'd be burned alive by Natsu if I killed Gray... -_-
Cool fic, keep going and update soon! ;)

PianoNL out! :)
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Omg love it soooo much, excuse me while i run around flailing my arms before dying of over exposure to adorableness
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Awwwwww confessions are so sweet
O.o.O.Flame Belt.O.o.O chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Hey there. First time I see this story, can you believe that? No, no. it means that I am an alien even though I still check this fandom everyday. Damn my stupid head. I would just like to say, that I liked that this story has originality. First time I see this idea being used. Gray Hurts Natsu every time they fight, but not this... Ah, bad. So yeah, I really liked how you thought about it.

I guess it was a plus that you didn't also have spelling mistakes, yaaay for you. For some stupid reason, I seem to be missing a lot of words when I am posting something... Gah, I feel like murdering myself.
Ok, oK, For this last chapter I liked this:

"Because I love him." The room fell silent. "...I know."

God GRAY, that wasn't so hard now, was it? hehe. It was so heart warming . and refreshing.

"Don't you dare apologize you asshole!"

This line, had me laughing... Dunno why, but yeah, I giggled. Typical Natsu. But so cute too with all the red creeping up to his cheeks.

It was a pretty short story, but I liked how it was simple, yet very nice. Thank you so much for writing it.

Love,

Flame-Belt

(Sorry for the long review...)
darkhuntressxir chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
aww... this ending makes me smile too...
asu-meme i-meme-zu chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Aww! Even more fluffs! Don't you just love fluffs? *dreamy look on face* Great story! :D
AsDarknessSpreads chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
eeep !
asu-meme i-meme-zu chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Awesome fluff in the infirmary! I love it! Ahhhh, I'm just a sucker for fluffs! Please update soon!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I hope Natsu gets better soon
darkhuntressxir chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
i hate splinters wound..hurt like hell... i guess really deep one or one that seem potential to hurt other part of organ will be remove by surgery...