Reviews for To Commemorate
spiritofhope chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
LOVE THIS!
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is just so beautiful! I don't think any fic has ever made me want to both laugh and cry T_T
I think you did a lovely job here conveying the aftermath of the war through Vancha's eyes. I had been looking particularly for a fic that detailed how some of the characters would have reacted when told the circumstance of Darren's death and this fulfilled my expectations wonderfully. Fantastic job :)
BeautifulNoMatterWhat chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Awwww! Haven't read a story like this in a long time. . . Your stories are great! :D
RJM.art chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow…this has to be one of the best Darren Shan stories I've read in months. The way you wrote it - so poetic. And how you included everything, from Darrens journals to his relationships with everyone. I just loved your story about the gummy worms, it seemed very…Darren.

Please keep writing, you're very talented!

- Raejay x
keith chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
i really liked this it was a nice added bit and made me want to get back into the books your story was really interesting and i look forward to reading more
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Excuse me while I go sob. Once again you have masterfully captured the personalities of the characters in the saga.
notwisefox chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Just beautiful. What a wonderful little story.
roxypony chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I loved this. I'd like to think Darren really was honoured this much after his death. The princes sharing their stories really made me smile.
Much love, thanks for sharing.

rxx