Reviews for DELTORA QUEST: The Musical
kale chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Classic song for a classic moment. They need to do this musical :P
JasmineRaven chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Love the song beauty and the beast! I still can't get over how cool this idea is!
JasmineRaven chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Totally could not believe this! when I listened to that Hercules song I thought the exact same thing! Jasmine singing with Kree and Fili about her liking Lief! Wow that was weird! LOVE THIS! its such a creative idea!
jasmine green chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I don't really like the songs I only like the words. why don't you add some sex to it?
Ellice123 chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Sob sob sob sob sob sob!x infinity
Ellice123 chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
I read this thing two times! It is so cool! My fave song that you typed here is probably the one in pacahontas! You know, colors of the wind! I thank you for changing the BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! I find it hard to imagine Lief as a Beast, I can imagine Barda as one though;)
lasmine grl chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
1. doom would never say "ditto"

2. you are the awesomest person in the whole wide world!
person chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( it just got slightly stupid
anime luvr chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
yep, first time (if you dont count the anime when neridah proves herself an awesome pickpocket).
fannfic grl chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
hes right of course, you never EVER leave jasmine out of a battle. unless you're jasmine, and even then...
lasmine girl chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
oh my god i think i love you now !
lasmine girl chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
if this doesnt turn out well i will unleash lasmine fury upon you!
Natalia-Chan chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
I love this story so much! It is awesome!

-Spotty of Deltora
naturegirl11432 chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
soooo cute but in few chp. there were no songs i luved the song tht were there thogh! •_•
xo.misskristin chapter 15 . 6/4/2007
Well I LOVED IT!

Now I know I am not the only one who thinks Lief and Jasmine are perfect for eachother. Great story!

Keep writing! PLEASE!