Reviews for DELTORA QUEST: The Musical
Shiori Kudo chapter 15 . 3/4
The first chorus is "And can you feel the love tonight? How it's laid to rest? It's enough to make kings and vagabonds, believe the very best.".
Shiori Kudo chapter 14 . 3/4
It's "Just a little change." and "Tune as old as song".
kale chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Classic song for a classic moment. They need to do this musical :P
JasmineRaven chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Love the song beauty and the beast! I still can't get over how cool this idea is!
JasmineRaven chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Totally could not believe this! when I listened to that Hercules song I thought the exact same thing! Jasmine singing with Kree and Fili about her liking Lief! Wow that was weird! LOVE THIS! its such a creative idea!
jasmine green chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I don't really like the songs I only like the words. why don't you add some sex to it?
Ellice123 chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Sob sob sob sob sob sob!x infinity
Ellice123 chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
I read this thing two times! It is so cool! My fave song that you typed here is probably the one in pacahontas! You know, colors of the wind! I thank you for changing the BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! I find it hard to imagine Lief as a Beast, I can imagine Barda as one though;)
lasmine grl chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
1. doom would never say "ditto"

2. you are the awesomest person in the whole wide world!
person chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( it just got slightly stupid
anime luvr chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
yep, first time (if you dont count the anime when neridah proves herself an awesome pickpocket).
fannfic grl chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
hes right of course, you never EVER leave jasmine out of a battle. unless you're jasmine, and even then...
lasmine girl chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
oh my god i think i love you now !
lasmine girl chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
if this doesnt turn out well i will unleash lasmine fury upon you!
Natalia-Chan chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
I love this story so much! It is awesome!

-Spotty of Deltora