Reviews for Summer Love Goes On
Ssgamer chapter 9 . 1/22
What the freak did he just say? If he means what I think he means then freaking take me now football head!
Ssgamer chapter 5 . 1/22
- Helga's thoughts: I know ain't finna exposed my ass, NO MAM I WILL DRAG YOU ALL THE WAY TO HELL! - Zachary Smith
wolf439 chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
Great story keep up the good work.
Azure129 chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
I'm so happy I finally had a chance to read the ending to this :) Thanks so much for your patience (and can I just say I am SO glad the holidays are over now XD).

Anyway, what I really liked about the end of this story, and the fic overall, was that it wasn't just a story about Arnold and Helga getting together or a story just about Arnold and Helga after they get together-you touched upon both things, which I always personally really like to see. If a story looks at one or the other, not that there's a problem with it but I personally find myself always wondering about the part that occurs 'off screen' either before or afterward. If Arnold and Helga are together suddenly and we're exploring their relationship, what are the details of them getting together? And if we're looking at them getting together, what happens afterwards? (The second one always bothers me most because shows and movies always like to leave off at that getting together moment XD). Anyway, I enjoyed your take on both parts of Arnold and Helga being together :) My only personal qualms besides anything else I've said in previous reviews would be that I might have made Arnold a bit more resistant to his developing feelings for Helga just because I've always felt like the idea (as well as the fact that the idea feels so right) would be very foreign to him. I also would have liked some more stuff about their internal emotional states to kind of slow the pace down a little and add to the description, but overall that's minor stuff and based partially in my own preferences. Overall I think you did a very good job with this and I'm happy you saw it through to the end for a complete story :)

Aw, and thank you for your shout out in the final chapter's A/N! :) That's so nice of you, and I'm happy I could inspire you so much! But most of all, I'm happy that writing this fic has been a positive experience for you. That's absolutely the most important thing, and I hope you'll publish more stories as you come up with more ideas!

Happy Reading and have a great day!

Joyce LaKee chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
This is really sweet, and I'm sorry it's the end.
Merry Christmas and Happy Writing.
Azure129 chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Sorry, don't mean to be flooding you with reviews, it's just that I'm into the story now and I want to find out what happens so I can't help reading more XD Anyway, I thought their date here and the confession was very sweet and definitely in character, especially Helga (and she's the most important one to really nail down). It was like the movie confession but at the same time it's own thing, and I liked that too :) The only other thing I would like (I'm not sure if it's coming up later maybe) would be more info on Arnold's feelings right now-was it the kiss that made him fall for her or had it been building for a while and the kiss kind of sealed it or did the kiss just make him curious and now the dates they've been having finally did the trick? It'll be interesting to see them continuing to interact now, especially when school starts XD :)

Azure129 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Hi again :)

Once again I've gotta say this reminds me so much of how much fun I used to have reading fan fiction during like the heyday of HA! XD This captures the spirit of it so well-just writing Arnold and Helga as they are, exploring an idea of how Arnold might fall for Helga, focusing on character interactions with just a touch of fluffiness for effect and because it's fun XD I'm sure some fics still do that today but most of what I come across tends to be a lot of almost original stuff with situations not even close to what could be on the show and with Arnold and Helga just kind of used as characters. So thanks again for the nostalgia of this :) I'm really liking it.

I thought Arnold and Helga's interactions were sweet. I like that you're taking the romantic stuff a bit slowly with them, I think it makes it more realistic rather than to just have them like go up to Arnold's room or something and ten seconds later they're making out, you know? XD This is more like a sweet kid date and I think that works very well for their characters because despite how passionate Helga can be and how lovesick Arnold can get the two of them would still of course be nervous and hesitant about actually having anything happen between them. I still think a bit more detail if possible about emotions/mental states/ etc. would be nice but that's partially a personal preference of mine and overall you're doing a great job of communicating your idea to readers :) It'll be interesting to see how things turn out.

Have a good day!

Azure129 chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Hi :)

I figured I'd review every few chapters or so because if I wait until the end then I'll never remember everything I want to say XD Anyway, I think the premise for this story is very cute, and I especially like how we're getting all Helga's perspective on the situation so whatever's going on in Arnold's mind is sort of a mystery-does he realize that she loves him, does he maybe just think she has a crush on him, has he developed a sudden crush on her, etc? It definitely compels you to read further :) The pace is a bit brisk, but I personally like things to progress slowly and with detail so that's partially a matter of preference and partially just a wishing for more detail about some of the emotions and mental states of the characters as individual events are happening. But this is a long story and at least a quick pace keeps it from getting too long. Otherwise, I think you're doing a lovely job and this actually reminds me of reading HA! fan fiction back in the day (aka circa 2000-ish). A lot of things now tend to be dramatically different A/U's or really dark stuff, but this is nice and like something that actually could have taken place in the show, so thanks for that :)

I'll read/review more soon when I get the chance. Thanks for your patience!

Randomevil1 chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
Omg! This has seriously got to be the cutest ending for a Hey Arnold! story iv'e read yet! o.o Gahh! Seriously loved it! :3 & you're welcome! c: Thanks for writing this! Haha, D.
Snowday1 chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
I liked this alot I actually read the hole thing, I even fell asleep reading it, all I have to say is you have bright future as a author/writier.
Iloveheyarnold10 chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
i love the kiss and its at the same time and on a beach like my moms wedding
LEC743 chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
So this is it hu? Well i like it. This is a very sweet and cute ending. It suits them both. Now if i were to have a lovey-dovey relationship like that i think i would choke on the sugar but i guess i would be happy and great full for it.
I'm a girl just so you know.
Lewis-Sama chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
Arnold sure is one smart dude. Helgas gift was awesome too.
arrancar125 chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
Squealtastic! I literally squealed so high no sound came out when I read the inscription on the bracelet. I cried a little just now writing this review about that. Please update soon. I will be swooning all night from this. I cant wait too much or I'll run out of breath. Lol. Goodnight.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 21 . 10/18/2013