Reviews for The Treacherous Moon
skyviolet15 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
ohh my god... i really love this story
Enabalina chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
love you. Sooooooooo much! This is definitely going in my fave's!
fmdevil chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
WhooHoo! You continued this, and marvelously so!

The lack of dialogue actually added so much to both of these that it really does make these incredible to read.

Great job as always, and keep up the great work ;}
cs2thie chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Fuck yeah closure
Raikiri80 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Loved this continuation!

Very beautiful and romantic and I loved how all the emotion in the story is conveyed by simple actions and reactions, its so simple but complex at the same time :)
Lotus Flower chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Yay I love it! I love sad and fluffy stories. You did great!
I can't wait to see more of your writing in the future
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
awww loved it
Nami DVK chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Sad ending :(
Please, more! A happy ending never hurts x3
ariahsop chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
this story broke my sad but i like it.
fmdevil chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. Despite it being sad, it was so filled with pure emotion, and so very poetic. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this story.

Of course I would love to read the Happy Ending one as well, but I still enjoyed this one so much, it is definitely going in my faves.

Keep up the GREAT work ;-}
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I love this! And all the description made it so much better, dialogue would have ruined the effect of all the thoughts and emotions :)

I dont like sad endings either, but Zoro would wait for her :)
kurusui chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Ahh this was sad.. it's kind of refreshing? Most zona stories are not, haha. Anyway, i really like this story, your writing makes it sweeter. The addition of zoro's pov at the end was a good choice, i think.
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Lovely work...so much feeling with out words...you did a great job and hope you might think on either continue this or make a sequel..either way I've enjoy this. Not to many zoroxnami fic out there. Keep up the great work.
OGAFazer89AC chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Sad ending is sad!
But even if it hurts to leave it like this, I think it's perfect as it is right now. I can imagine something like this happening in the manga.
NO wait, I think it really happened in the manga and that's why Zoro and Nami aren't an official couple yet.
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This layout of this being short worked really well and gave the story depth, no dialogue was even greater as the movement and the feelings you describe are dialogue itself in a deep meaningful way which was brillaint.

Your ending was awesome to include his feelings

all together this was amazing