Reviews for Strength
PJforever chapter 9 . 7/25
Please, please, PLEASE, write another chapter! I realize it's been 2 years but this was an amazing story and I really want to know how it ends, even if you only write one more chapter. I thought this story was one of the best I've ever read, and I'd really enjoy it if you wrapped it up.
booksbooksandbooks chapter 1 . 7/25
I really like this story as it's slightly different from every other field trip fanfic.
Please update it!
GotNoName123 chapter 9 . 7/20
Cant wait for the next update. especially since how this one turned out
gillianbourgeois85 chapter 9 . 7/17
Please update!
:( plz tell me this amazing story isn't abandond.
Continue
This fanfiction is absolutely increadable! I love it so much, please update!
lunar eclipse chapter 9 . 7/2
This story is great so far. Keep up the good work! When are you gonna post another chapter? I can't wait
OneDayPineapple chapter 9 . 7/1
NOOOOO YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN YEARSSSS
Spelldawn chapter 9 . 7/1
OMG! This is really good and has amazing details and plot. You haven't updated in a while but please do. Again this is amazing
AnimeRoxx chapter 9 . 6/20
Hey!
I know it has been FOREVER since you have updated. But I am really enjoying your story, and I hope you decide to update it!
You are doing an amazing job!
Beloved Yaoi chapter 9 . 6/14
OMG, found this last night, and have literally been reading it nonstop since, lol. was up till three am last night reading this cuz i couldn't put it down. cant wait for whenever you next update cuz this story is REALLY good. my only thought is that there are a lot of places where it looks like you started to word it one way, then changed your mind half way through and changed it to a different wording without deleting what you had previously written. other than that it is great~
PhantomTactician chapter 9 . 6/5
I've been waiting so long ( ; v ;)~ I'm wondering if you're going to update ( ; 3 ;) this is one of my favorite stories...you had been doing so well and I always got super excited when you updated! Please update when you can ( ; u ;)
Vanity chapter 9 . 6/4
More more more please more?

I can't believe you abandoned this. *wails dramatically while giving you a really sad betrayed look*. Why!?
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 9 . 5/31
I've read this like, fifty times. It is PERFECTION.
Now please, please, PLEASE update! I'm begging you!
C'mon, at least tell us how it ends! Even just like, a brief outline or something! I'll even finish it if you provide a outline! HOW DOES IT END?! AAAAAAAAGH
SO BEAUTIFUL. WHY MUST YOU BE UNFINISHED?!