Reviews for Strength
theUTAUfan chapter 9 . 1/14
I love your story and writing style, and how you don't rush anything. You are an amazing writer!
Feurrige chapter 9 . 1/8
Wow I like this story and how it goes. I really hope the A-Listers are noe stopp picking on Danny and Maddie is chaneing her minde at some point.
Phanmalia chapter 9 . 1/7
This chapter is really good and well planned out and can't wait til the next chapter
I absolutely love it! This entire story is amazing! Please keep writing. Your writing style is very impressive.
Insomniac Dormouse chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
I love your story soooooo much! It’s really well written and the plot is amazing! I hope your still going to continue it!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2017
UPDATE PLS!
finch1986 chapter 9 . 12/17/2017
please keep updating this story
undertown chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
do you guys see it carman was the ghost who was tortured by Maddie!
david26906 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Its a ok story but there's too much pity going around. You also made the story darker which is not something i like. You also made Maddie ooc with her fanatical scientific side.
Thederpypikachu98 chapter 9 . 11/18/2017
Hi!
Wow. You are an amazing writer and I hope you realize that. I don't know if you'll even see this message, since the fourth year anniversary of Strength happened a couple months ago, but I think you wrote a wonderful story. I love how you portray everyone and it all just seems to click into place perfectly.
I hope you someday find inspriation to continue Strength, and if you have already under a different title then my bad, sorry. Over 1,127 favorites and 1,195 followers would probably LOVE to see the next chapter.
I hope you have a wonderful day/night!
~TheDerpyPikachu98
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
amazing!~~~
DRAC0R3X chapter 9 . 11/13/2017
It's to bad you gave up on this story it was just getting good.
DRAC0R3X chapter 9 . 11/6/2017
The last update was at the end of 2013 it is currently 2017 I I think they're giving up on the story. Such a shame it was just getting good.
guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
s/12188432/5/Class-Field-Trip-To-The-Ghost-Zone
you might want to check this person out, he/she er...tried to...get 'inspired' by you...didn't do much of a good job either
Devious Purrloin chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
Thanks for leaving us this cliffhanger.