Reviews for Strength
I wish you would continue strength, it's one of best, most funniest stories i've ever read
this story is amazing, you have a lot of talent please update if you still have free time
Voldemort chapter 9 . 4/18
WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!
H0LYSHT chapter 9 . 4/11
OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT! CARMEN HONEY, DON'T CRY! MADDIE YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH!
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 9 . 4/5
My goodness, this story is actually the most amazing thing! Please update, or at least let me know if the story is on permanent haitus (which would break my heart).
Kitsune Uzumaki-Chan chapter 1 . 3/22
This is my fourth time reading these nine long chapters, and I know it's been nearly four years since you last updated, but I'd love it if you could continue, and I know other people would love it too! Thanks if you read this...!
Jezzicad123 chapter 9 . 3/21
Hi, I know it's been a while since you last updated, but This is really awesome. Do you think you'll continue it again?
please! you cant just end it there! even if its been 4 years please continue!
jane1203 chapter 9 . 2/21
please update!
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 9 . 2/16
okay i have just binge read EVERY ONE OF THESE VERY LONG CHAPTERS AND IT IS 230 AM. i will be very pissed if this is never continued.
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 1 . 2/16
okay i am only on chapter 1 and i already adore this. you are such a great writer. please write more of these.
KitKat816 chapter 9 . 2/9
I see it's been like, 3 years but hey, here's hoping there's a new chapter at some point, this is just such a good story my folks nearly confiscated my phone I was so glued to it!
Good luck WildFireBurnsTheForest,
KitKat xx
Please continue
MikaBlue chapter 9 . 2/1
ha, what a cliffhanger.
Fangirlnerd001 chapter 9 . 1/21
Please update soon I love the story, also I hope Maddy gets what she deserves and I hope Carmen is ok.