Reviews for Strength
Ack! I hate cliffies! Please update soon! My sanity depends on it!
KetchupHero6001 chapter 9 . 3/21
This story is SOOOOOOO good!
Please continue. It would mean the world to me.
Please please please please finish the story. I just recently got on to this sight so there was no chance to review. It is gooood. Update please
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 9 . 2/19
I want MORE!
Silver Dragon Master chapter 1 . 2/18
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update
PurpleCalligraphic chapter 9 . 2/15
Look, it has been a year and two monhs, and people are dying to know what happened. and, for the record, i suggest that you read U Sick Twisted's comment, because i whleheartedly agree with every word.
keep writing.
paul chapter 9 . 2/15
PLEASE UPDATE AND COMPLETE THE STORY! It has been a YEAR AND 2 MONTHS. I want to know what happens, please.
Oops, accidentally sent that. Tenting should have been Fenton. But anyway, stuff like that makes me believe your idea was at the very least an unmentioned heavy influence of the story. To be honest, it's probably a knock-off version. It's called "The Phantom's Realm" by TheIceRaven. Just thought I should let you know.
So hi, I am the random bystander who thinks you're cool. I just thought you may want to know that there is a story that, from what I have read of the first 2 chapters, very strongly parallels your own. Not everything is the same, but things like Danny having a second alter ego, the random ghost with the ghost animals that Dash almost leads them to when he tries to take over the group, Jack and Lancer strongly suspectingTenting/
ShadowCat1214 chapter 9 . 2/5
Love it! I want to hear that speech! And where's clockwork?! I can't wait for that conversation! xD
Great chapter 9 . 2/3
Wow. You really hate Maddie. I must admit, you made her a bitch. I like your story, since its complex and different, but I really dont like bashing. By the way, the timelines are interesting, but its a bit confusing. Oh well, looking forward to more!

PS I read your original comments about one of your stories being similar to another. Its not bad if you base it of another story. We learn by example, afterall. Just, dont make it an exact copy, give it your own twists even if the beginning is quite similar, most stories with the same idea start like that.
phantom1234 chapter 9 . 1/31
please! Update this story soon! Its sooo good! bonvolu! Ĝisdatigi ĉi rakonto frue! Lia tiel bona!
U sick twisted chapter 9 . 1/29
This story is just way too good for you to end it here. If you have even 1 shred of a f$&king soul, continue the damn story. You're too amazing of a writer to stop here, and the story is too good for it to stop at the cliff!
Kimera20 chapter 9 . 1/27
this story is so great! i love it! please keep writing :)
ShyActiveReader chapter 9 . 1/24
Yay! You gotten to the good part and ended with a BIG cliffhanger. Hope to see the next chapter soon! What will happen with Maddie and the ghost girl, also will she ever change to except the truth with ghosts and her son? Good Luck!