Reviews for Strength
RosePoodle2000 chapter 9 . 8/24
OMS, there's so much awesome stuff in this book! The plot is great, how everyone is portrayed is great, the added characters are great! I love EVERYTHING about this story! There's absolutely NO OTHER like it! It's amazing! I REALLY REALLY hope you continue this story!
fowlbynamedorkbynature chapter 9 . 8/18
I really wish you would continue this story. This is one of my favorite DP fanfics
Zakila chapter 9 . 8/17
Oh my lord, that was amazing. Just, everything about it, the way you portrayed the characters and the way everything is put together, perfection.
I really hope you decide to continue this story, it has been nearly three years, because I'd really love to see it updated. I realize you may have lost inspiration or motivation for it but if you do decide to keep writing it, please drop a a PM. Thanks! (You should update :D)
Can you please do more updates
DebDee chapter 9 . 7/31
This story is amazing! I know I may be coming into this two years late but, PLEASE CONTINUE! The development of characters, the topic, EVERYTHING! It's amazing. Also you left me at a cliffhanger. If your alive and well, you story has gotten 600 reviews and I think that's more than enough a reason to continue it. Well it's your choice but still, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D
The-Phandom-Queen chapter 9 . 7/29
WHERE IS THE REST OMG THIS IS AMAZING I COULD DIE SJFSBNHFSBFUDVIFDHJGVUDIFSB! PLEASE FINSIH THIS WHERE EVER YOU ARE!
Gothchick17 chapter 2 . 7/20
Why the heck did you abandon this story? Its like hella beaitiful in every way. Come back to it!
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 7/18
Ooh! Look who's reincarnated!
You should finish this story I really like it so far and want to read more
firelover9211 chapter 9 . 7/8
OMG...PLEASE CONTINUE
agirlgeek144 chapter 7 . 7/3
Hiya
So I must have read this story loads of times, and I recommend it to anyone who reads Danny Phantom. Even though I say this and I would love another chapter of this story, I promise I'm not badgering, I just want you to know that people still read your story, and even if you never write another chapter I will inevitably read it many more times. So thankyou for the story, it's one of the best Danny Phantoms I've ever read, there are a couple in every fandom that are exactly what you want. I also love the relationship between Danny , Sam, and Tucker a the back stories behind it, they make the story so much better and more interesting.
So thanks agin for the story
And I hope you do update because I'm running out of chapters to review
From Kate :D
imperialcrystalgirl chapter 9 . 6/27
Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! akadhgbhjbh! I need moooooorrrreeeee! Please update, this story is toooooooooooo goooooood for you to just abandon! Please!
emeraldwolf1997 chapter 1 . 6/22
this is one of my favorite stories! I hope you update soon!
Jj chapter 9 . 6/16
Please please pleasepleaseeeee update I love love love this story please if you do please email me at please update
silvery crimson moon chapter 9 . 6/12
This is a really good story! You have it really well organized and well written (in my opinion). I really hope you are able to update it soon!