Reviews for A Brief History of a Friendship
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Fury: Captain, why are you packing your bag?
Captain: I'm going to travel a bit.
Fury: Where to?
Captain: Through space and time with a slightly crazy alien Time Lord.
Fury: WHAT!?
Rationally Ill chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Love it!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
awww this was cute and really well written! :D
Violescent chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is an amazing story. I rarely read fanfiction and even rarer it is that I click on friendship fics but this - this caught my curiousity. Characters from such different universes, both of whom I love - I could not skip reading this.

I like how you draw a parallel between them - their kindness, their wish to do good. I guess in a way they are exactly alike, I never thought of it this way!

I love your writing style. It somehow "flows" easily and I can read it like I read a good book (a lot of fanfics feel "chunky", yours does not).

I skipped in the description which doctor it was, but I didn't look up, I wanted to see if your writing can give me that information - and it did.

The origins of Captain America are very... touching. You rarely have such truly "good" characters anymore. So's the doctor - someone who you KNOW is good, 100 per cent.

Wonderfully done, really. Love your username too, by the way.
goldenpuon chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Great story! Very creative, yet very fitting to both The Doctor and Steve with hwo they defy time and aging! Well done!
zeynel chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
LOVE THIS
Qapleulia chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Aww... that was nice little thing.
Artdirector123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
*clap* bravo.
simonsays08 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Super adorable. I really loved it!
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This means Connie is Clara.
EarthToAlex chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love it! I don't think I can say much more than that, it was perfect! I love the crossover, it's my favourite superhero and my favourite doctor. I'm bound to love it.

This is brilliant as it is but I really, REALLY hope you do decide to continue in the future :D

Alex xx

I added to my favourites AND followed ... just incase ;)