Reviews for Anything
JayMJane chapter 14 . 5/3
Loved it.
Politelycynical chapter 14 . 2/21
This is just lovely. It's perfect and lovely and I will now read everything that you have ever written.
Politelycynical chapter 13 . 2/21
AHHHHH. It makes complete sense that Fred could be brought back. You took a lot of pains in the story to mention that Fred and George were pretty much one person. It's like George was his anchor on the living plane of existence. Maybe that's just the only way that the stone could work.
Politelycynical chapter 12 . 2/21
Ahhhhhh. This chapter! I'm almost a little sad that they aren't going to go back and forth with more angst, because I've always enjoyed reading heartbreaking things. And at the same time, I am horribly conflicted, because I am so tremendously happy that he was so sweet to her and that he's being so honest about what he feels. It's so great :D
Politelycynical chapter 11 . 2/21
The letter! The letter is so heartbreaking! JKR... she has done a lot for this world by writing Harry Potter... but killing Fred Weasley was a sin against humanity :/. When she gets to heaven, I'm pretty sure God will want to have a very serious discussion with her about it.
Politelycynical chapter 10 . 2/21
I like your note about the Phelps twins. I watch videos of them all the time. They are indeed adorable. This chapter was cute too, by the way.
Politelycynical chapter 9 . 2/21
-swoon- This is sooooo romantic. I love this chapter!
Politelycynical chapter 8 . 2/21
Ahhhhhh! The suspense is killing me!

Also, in my other many reviews, i'm not sure if I mentioned it, but this story is incredibly well written and everyone is very much in character the entire time. I love it, love it, love it.
Politelycynical chapter 7 . 2/21
It's just so heartbreaking. It's so beautiful, author! I love George's admission that he would "lean on her if she let him". That part just hurt me so badly. I must continue.
Politelycynical chapter 6 . 2/21
This story is so good! I'm so happy that I'm snowed in today. I have absolutely nothing else that I could be doing! Yes! Excellent chapter!
Politelycynical chapter 5 . 2/21
No time for a long and lengthy review on this chapter. I need to know what happens. I must click Next .
Politelycynical chapter 4 . 2/21
HOLY COW. That chapter was so intense! I swear, from the moment he had his break down in the development room to the end of the chapter, I did not take one breath. This is awwwwwesome!
Politelycynical chapter 3 . 2/21
There is something very alluring about a dark!George Weasley. I think that its because that's just so unexpected for him to be anything other than cheerful. I like it. It's very interesting. (I'll probably post a review on most chapters. I hope that doesn't bother you.)
Politelycynical chapter 2 . 2/21
George breaks my heart in half. I like the angst in this chapter. It's fitting. I love a story more when it makes my heart ache.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 14 . 2/9
Excellent story. I love the twins. :)