Reviews for Napoleon
Lozateazer chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Oh I loved that. It had everything. Ani, m/r, angst...

Can it have a sequel? Puh-leaze? I wanna know Roger's side of the story... *sniffles* Wait-no-don't do it, because then it will turn out to be some fluffy m/r and it's better this way because it makes you think, and in my case cry. Just ignore me.
Triskell chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
*sighs* I loved this, sad as it was. It's something I could see happening. One of the possible ways for Mark and Roger. Little as I like it and short as the piece was, it worked wonderfully. Thanks for sharing.
No7h1ng chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
ooooo i LIKE! nice nice nice! :):):)
gemma3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
first, i love that song. ani rocks my world.

second, this story is very good. but poor marky! i hate sad angsty mark.. esp if big rockstar roger is mean to him! that said, you wrote it well, so i dont hate it. in fact i like it a lot.

if that made any sense, i will be very happy.
BackstageMark chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Did you know that it's really freaky when you're listening to a song, and then you go and read a fic that just happens to use that song? Yeah, well it is.
Lola chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Dude. You're just... writing things and not informing me of them. WTF? :P This is just lovely. I love Jerky!Roger, he's so useful for Angst. You should develop this into a nice slashy epic. *nods* ;)
Kaiters chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Liss, that was beautiful. Really. I'm having trouble thinking of a way to describe it. Just, Mark's pain and Roger's and... it was all illustrated so perfectly. I loved the part about mark wanting to read the contracts to see why Roger was deserting him, and the ending line was just perfect for the story. So heartbreaking. Damn Roger! ::flails:: ::a lot:: ::gives Liss muffins and ChibiSebastians::
becca chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Damn you, Roger? Why are you a prick? This was lovely with the exception of Prick!Roger. It's so sad. Between you and Ceej, I've been thoroughly depressed by fic this morning. Thanks a million. ::glares at you, but gives you Sebastian anyway::
becca chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Christine9 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
alissa! though i already told you what i think about this, you can hear it again. because you are an amazing writer and if you don't think you are then i'll drive up there and smack you. again. i love how you can sit down in seven minutes and write a story like this. (bada ba! it's slapped in front of me like a raw steak!) aaaanyway, you do a great job and i'm glad you enjoyed my story. ::grin::