Reviews for Melody of the Heart
Please...! Update.
Ms.Spirit chapter 5 . 5/21
Please update! It's unfair to leave it here. I liked the first few chapters being told like they were and these ones are good to but I really want this to be finished so I can finish my fangirl shrieks and squels I have long since linked to your beautiful plot baby.
Zyenna chapter 4 . 2/3
Aaaw... I can't wait till Bunny finds out Jack and Jackie are one and the same. When will Jackie and Bunny get together? The others are gonna find Jack playing the Piano and that's how they are gonna put two and two together. Or Bunny is gonna blow up about Jack playing Jackies piano and then Jack says something like, "It is my piano Aster." And flies off... Pleeeaaase update soon!
multyfangirl18 chapter 5 . 1/23
you had Bunny quote a Jurassic park line.
Jurassic world is way better then the Jurassic part movies
multyfangirl18 chapter 4 . 1/23
come to the dark side , we have cookies. LOL you put in a bit of that in!
multyfangirl18 chapter 2 . 1/23
aww Jack should try to get back with Bunny. first try the difficult task of telling the other 3 guardians first. i'd start with North. playing the piano and telling him how he was made a then Sandy and Tooth
multyfangirl18 chapter 1 . 1/23
nice , love Lindsey Stirling , and the mission impossible she did with the piano guys? that was awesome. , and Kryptonite? love listening to that song and possibly a few other songs of theirs.
oh this was short but moving
LynDea chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Oh no! It's been almost a year since ou updated! Please be okay please update soon! I'm loving this story sooooo much!
owlsxandxhorses chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Please continue this story!
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Please, please, please! Continue this story! I absolutely love it!
Good Witch of Babble chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
I really hope you plan to continue this! It took me an age to find this again, because the last chapter I had read before tonight was chapter 3, and I was just dying to read more of this. I know you haven't updated in a while but I really hope you haven't abandoned this little gem for good!
outruneverything chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Omfg please continueee!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
please update this soon.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
This chapter was do sad ಥ_ಥ
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
please oh please update this wonderful story!