Reviews for Melody of the Heart
owlsxandxhorses chapter 5 . 11/11
Please continue this story!
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 5 . 11/7
Please, please, please! Continue this story! I absolutely love it!
Good Witch of Babble chapter 5 . 7/28
I really hope you plan to continue this! It took me an age to find this again, because the last chapter I had read before tonight was chapter 3, and I was just dying to read more of this. I know you haven't updated in a while but I really hope you haven't abandoned this little gem for good!
crazycupcakejee chapter 5 . 7/15
Omfg please continueee!
please update this soon.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 5/7
This chapter was do sad ಥ_ಥ
please oh please update this wonderful story!
Zyenna chapter 5 . 4/23
You have got to update. I am attached to this story. It is amazing. I am so stressed out because my college exams are coming up, but this story helped me relax... Plllllleeeeaaaseeee! It's very well written and I can't wait to see the conclusion. I think Bunny needs to come to the pole because Jack has disappeared for a while and find him in the room playing the song he wrote for him when he was still alive. Then Jack needs to run off and get kidnapped or something and Bunny has to save him... But then again I'm just an overdramatic shila so my opinion might not be the best to listen to... So just go with your gut but PLEASE update...
Foxtantine chapter 5 . 3/18
Oh, shucks! Can't believe there are no more chapters left to read :( I hope you'll be able to update soon author, coz I really WANT to read what becomes of Jackie and Bun-bun! Keep up the good work and good luck! :)
Foxtantine chapter 1 . 3/17
Hmm... Its a bit too late but, you said you wanted to know whether it was good enough, yes? Well, its excellent, its slightly wordy though. Not as much as some fics I've read, certainly, but hold on the wordiness. It gets boring the wordier it is. This is just my opinion though, and its not meant to hurt you or anything. Just bit of a precaution, eh? Good luck and keep up the good work! You're doing great :)
Otaku Psychopaths Unite chapter 5 . 3/15
I can't wait for more
PhGim.7 chapter 5 . 2/22
Will Bunny find out Jack is Jackie soon? :3
sesshys lover chapter 5 . 2/11
I love this story and I hope you continue it soon as I hope that bunny finds out that Jack is his Jack
guest chapter 5 . 1/14
Love it please upload soon whats going to happen ?
update soon please