Reviews for Hermione the Slut
tenga chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
Yay! I was starting to think there would never be a new chapter. So glad i was wrong. Hopefully real life won't get in the way of more regular updates in the future.

And, oh so sexy an update this was. Absolutely loved it. I loved the dominance, i kinda like how Hermione's becoming something of a 'size queen', it's almost like she can magically sense which men have gigantic cocks.

That's a magical ability that would have made canon much more interesting.

I loved the dominance, the dirty talk, the kink-factor of fucking a teacher, just everything about the chapter.

Hope to see another update from you soon. This long was too long. You shouldn't torture your loyal readers like this. Geneva convention 237-46b: no-one should be made to suffer smut withdrawal.

Seriously, we missed you, and the smutty excellence that is this story. Gotta love a well written slutty Hermione.

May the Muse be with you,

Tenga
Joker8765 chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
Great so far! Maybe do a Harry/Ron chapter by themselves?
Dirty-Mind chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
Couldve continued until they were done..gosh I am obsessed with Hermione-Draco smut
OTHandOCaddict chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Fucking spectacular first chapter! Love how blunt and sexually confident Hermione is. I don't read much FanFiction but this one is right up my alley.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Update update update pleaseeee!
Unf chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
So HOT! I'm blushing :3 Please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
Update!
emilykennyluv54 chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
SO HOT!
toomanyfandomstooname chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
omg my nose started bleeding
ChocolateLover456 chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
O/O

I am thouroughly spolied now. (I'm jesting.)

I hope you're happy.

;)

Thanks and Happy New Years!

Peace!
RHR chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Yes, did someone use hypnosis on her or did she turn herself like this?
just curious.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
The slut in me loves this story, aha. I'd love to read a chapter where Hermione is dared to have as many guys cum in her as she can in one day and she's not allowed to clean up, so she just goes from guy to guy, thighs dripping, bent over in the hallways and stuff. Then at the end of the day, a guy eats her out, completely unknowing. ;) Would be hot. Also, I'd love to read a Harry/Hermione/Draco competitive hatefuck threesome. Maybe with more dp - that Crabbe/Goyle scene had me squirming in my seat. Some more Gryffindor action in general would be nice, too, even if it's just a quickie between classes. I really just want an update, though. Anything would suffice. :)
Ophelia chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Agreeing with Mishi Gohiku she should interact with the other two houses and maybe be pleasantly surprised at their kinky-ness since the ravenclaws are the "nerds" and hufflepuffs are "softies".
Guest chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
I think you should add Hagrid and Dumbledore to this.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »